Protective Barrier

A few days go by at the safe house and you feel very comfortable with everyone as no one blames or judges you for anything.
You've grown to like Natasha and Wanda very much as they make you feel like your sisters.
Since you grew up with Steve and Bucky it was nice to have friends that were girls.
"Wow Wanda that pasta was amazing!" You say as you finish the last bite on your plate.
"It really was." Tony adds.
"Glad everyone liked it." Wanda says as she gets up to put her plate in the sink.
The last few days have been very nice since no one mentioned Hydra or the mission yet. It felt like everything was normal until the next morning....

Later that evening everyone went their separate way to bed until it was just you, Steve, and Bucky sitting in the sofa.
"I'm gonna head to bed. Good night guys." You say and walk off.
"Good night." Steve and Bucky both say.
"So when are you going to tell her?" Steve says without hesitation after he hears you close your bedroom door.
"What are you taking about?" Bucky says and takes a sip of his drink.
"It is obvious that you two love each other."
"I do love her. I've loved her since we were kids. But when we were in Hydra together.. it was difficult. We needed each other to survive that place. But when they separated us for months and told us that the other died it felt like I was going to die. I thought what was the point in trying to breath anymore. But I kept going because I realized that I truly loved her and I needed to get revenge for her." Bucky says while never taking his eyes off the glass.
"And you two don't know how you feel about each other outside of Hydra." Steve says.
"I know how I feel. But I'm letting y/n figure it out for herself." Bucky replies.

The next morning you wake up earlier then everyone else and go outside to watch the sun rise.
"I could stay here forever." You say to yourself and watch the cows walking around and mooing.
The sun rises higher and you see something in the distance. You try to squint to see what it is but the sun is too bright. The object gets closer and louder. It's 3 air crafts with many gun on board ready to fire.
In a panic you start o run towards the house but hear a missile fire and another.
You stop running and turn to see 3 missiles in total coming straight for the house.
"NO!" You yelled and realeased your power creating a very large shield that covered not only the house but the cows and jet as well.
You prepare yourself for the impact of the 3 missiles, praying that your shield will not fail.
The missile make a very loud explosion when it impacts your energetic shield and doesn't go through.
You finally let out a sigh of relief as take a breath, not realizing you were holding it.
You keep the shield up as you hear more missiles fire and gun machines going off.
Everyone runs outside to see that happened and they see you standing with you arms open and the energy flowing out of you and into the shield you created.
"Y/n! Are you okay?" Bucky says as he runs up to you.
"It's Hydra." You say struggling as this is taking up a lot of power and energy.
"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." You say.  with every missile that hits the shield makes it harder to keep up.
"Let me help you." Wan lads says in her Sokovian accent and releases her red magic to help keep the shield up.
You can feel her power and yours working together to make the shield stronger.
"What's the pan?" Bucky says to Steve as he hold his vabranium shield. "They can't stay like this forever." He says gesturing to me and Wanda.
"We hit them with everything we got." Tony says as he walks up with his suit on.
"You might want to hurry up!" You yell.
Sam, Bucky, and Natasha run off back into the house to gear up.
A moment later Natasha comes out with her suit on and loaded with guns. Sam flies around with his falcon suit on.
Bucky walks out with a machine gun.
"They won't get you. Ready?" Wanda says and looks at you. She knows your biggest fear is that Hydra will somehow get you back under their control and will kill anyone who stops them.
You nod and put your hands down, pulling your blue energy power back inside you.
Wanda puts her hands down and her red magic disappears.