The train

"I don't know you talked me into this y/n." Howard yells over the noise of the plane as we enter the Nazis.
"Almost there." Peggy says as you, Steve, and Bucky are standing at the back of the plane with a few other soldiers from your legion.
The Nazis see the aircraft and start to open fire trying to bring it down.
"We need to turn back." Howard yells trying to keep the plane steady.
"We will drop here." Steve yells over the noise. "Get back to the base!"
The 6 of of your jump out of the plane towards the mountains. Since it was dark the Nazis weren't able to see you jump and kept their aim at the plane which was now turning back and the gun shots stop.
You pull open your parachute and land on the mountain top with the other around you.
"This way." Steve says as he point his compass.
You all follow Steve in a single line around the mountain side as it's a small ledge.
You almost slip but Bucky quickly catches you and you regain your balance.
You give him a quick smile and continue walking.
"Okay there's the tracks." Steve says as he stops at a larger ledge and you all gather around.and here's the train." Bucky says looking back.
"Ready y/n?" Steve says as you get your gun and aim it.
"Always." You say and as the train passes you fire your gun and the zip lines grapple hook secured to the other side of the canyon.
Steve tugs on it to make sure it is secure.
"Okay. Let go." Steve says as he goes down the zip line first and lands in the top of the train.
The rest of you follows and lands on the train.
Steve is the first to climb down the ladder in between the train cars and opens the door.
The other 3 soldiers follow him while you and Bucky go down the other ladder and into the second train car.
"It's empty." Bucky says as he walks through the door first and you follow with your gun drawn.
"That's weird. You think there would be more guards." You say and point you gun down.
"Let's go to the next car." Bucky says and you walk to the other side.
Bucky opens the door to find a bomb with explosives chemicals.
"Run!" He yells and grabs you hand to pull you away. You two manage to make it to the other end of the car when the bomb goes off.
You wake up on the floor of the train with Bucky standing over you, lifting your head.
"Y/n?!" He yells.
You fully open your eyes and sit up.
"That hurt." You say and Bucky pulls you into a tight hug.
"Come on. Let's get out of here and find Steve." Bucky says and pulls you up.
At that moment there is a second smaller bomb  that goes off. You and Bucky are pushed sideways and almost fall out of the train where there is a massive hole from the first bomb.
"BUCKY!" You yell and grab his hand has he starts slipping out of the train. You hold onto his hand with both hands as you use your legs to grip part of the train. Bucky is completely  outside of train about to fall into the canyon below.
"Bucky?! Y/n?!" Steve yells from the other side of the door from the other train car.
You turn you head to see that the door is wedged shut from debris.
"Y/n, you need to let go or we will both fall!" Bucky yells.
"No! I'm not letting you die!" You yell back still holding on tightly.
"Please." Bucky says. You can see tears forming in his eyes.
"I'm with you till the end of the line, right?" You say not letting go but you can feel yourself slipping too.
"You fall I fall." You say without hesitation.
You lose your grip from your legs that were anchoring you down. You fall out of the train with Bucky.
At that moment Steve was able to burst through the door to see you both fall.
You and Bucky continue falling, not letting go of each others hand.

Steve and the other 3 soldiers walk back to the base without saying another word. He immediately goes to find Howard and Peggy who are waiting eagerly by the gate.
"What happened?" Peggy says walking up to Steve who is looking down at the ground is disbelief.
"Where is Barnes and y/l/n?" Howard asks.
"It was a trap." Steve says finally looking up. "It was a trap for me and they paid the price. It's all my fault." Steve says crying and falls to the ground. Peggy pulls him into a hug trying to comfort him. His screams of losing his 2 best friends is to much to bare and the other 3 soldiers leave.