chapter 6

I will finish this story soon since it a short story.

______________

Lilac's pov

It was feeling like someone hit me with a pan.

My head is pounding really hard but there was warmth at the right of my side . Something no no someone is holding my hand . I slowly open my eyes adjusting it to the light . I turn my head to the right side to see Alaric was holding my hand near his chest. He is so peaceful in his sleep like a little baby i raise my free hand and slowly pet his head . Than all the things happened yesterday hit me like a bullet train but i don't pull my hand. I don't want to. I know there is something he wants to explain and i will hear it.

Cause i want to talk

I guess i was too lost in the thoughts that's why i couldn't understand that now my chocolate brown eyes were captive by those mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Love are you feeling okay? Is your head hurting? I am so sorry my little love. Please don't leave me. " He ramble out as his eyes were glossy. It was as if he wanted to hug me so tight in his arms to make sure I won't run away anymore again

"You are a we--werewolf" now that i think if in this time werewolf exist than does they exist in future too?

"Yes and you are my mate"he said while taking my hand in his big hand and kisses the back side.

"Mate as in the other half like soulmate as they wrote in the Wattpad"

"Wattpad what is it?" He questioned me whiel scrunching his nose in a cute manner

"Nothing"i grin at him while showing my bunny teeth.he smiled back.

Wait where is my bunny. I look around to see if he was here but instead i saw it was unfamiliar room bigger than mine.

"Where is my bunny?"i asked him as his smile falls

"He is sleeping at your room love and this our room love?" He said while playing with my small fingers.

Our.. i don't think that should made me flustered but it did.

But it's real life not Wattpad i shouldn't let him get me so easily.

"Love how do you know about werewolf ?does every human knows about us?"he said the last part concerned . Probably theu don't want to be found. Cause scientist will cut their body and run tests.

"No no they don't know and i just know" i trailed out not knowing what to say anymore.

"I am gonna give you a chance" i blurred out only to see him shocked . He looks cute in everyway

"Or do you not want me to give you a chance?"

"No no i want a chance, thank you so much love"this time he didn't stopped himself from hugging me.

"But uh umm about earlier what was that? You were so sweet and gentle and than you suddenly you know what i am talking about!" I ranted as i don't know how to put it in the words. He was so good to me still he is but that behavior was something i don't quite like. I want him to love me as equal not to love me as possession. I never believed in love at first sight. I like the slowly falling in love. Someone who will earn my love .

As he heard my question he gave me a saddened smile sat in the bed beside me as he wrapped his arms around. I thought of lean away but his face told me not to as if holding me would give him strength.

He engulfed my hand between his both hands and sighed

"Love that was Ares my wolf . He didn't liked it when you said you don't love and got angry. Since he is a king wolf his temper and possessiveness is more than any normal wolf's is . I am sorry love i didn't mean to scare you or harm you anyway. I love you so much"

He pulled his hands from mine and seconds later he wrapped one arm around my waist to pull and place me in his lap racing me to him  as his arm stayed in my back. His other arm played with strands of my hair as he spoke

"Love i don't have anyone other than you in this world. Please don't leave me alone. My mom di-died when she gave birth me. Than my dad left me all alone in this castle when i was 5 . My grandma raised me . But than she died when i was 13 . When i got older  i searched for you in so many kingdoms but couldn't .

After so many years finally i have you in arms i can't let you go love i am sorry. Please don't hate .i don't know what i will do if it you were to hate. I promise i will do and give you everything you just don't leave"

He eyes were red glossy as few tear drops trailed down his cheeks . I cupped his face inmy hands as i wiped his tears and kissed his both cheeks. I lowerd his face and kissed his forehead and placed a light kiss on his nose.

I caught him off guard as i place my lips gently to his own lips. I hesitantly moved my lips to his own . A second later he responded back. His lips felt so smooth and warm around mine as my whole body got tingly

We pulled apart after minutes as i was out of breathe. But he didn't looked affected as he gave light kisses on my jaw down to my neck. I rest my head on his chest as i hugged his torso .

"I am sorry . I am sorry that you have to go through so much but i promise i will be here ,with you. I will never leave you ."

-----------

We stayed silent after our conversation. We didn't move a bit just holding onto each other .

I was the one who broke the silence as i spoke

"Alaric" as i called his name he let out hmm as he nuzzled in my hair

"If i told you something will you believe me and not think that i am crazy" i said as he pulled away from nuzzling in my hair and looked me in the eyes.

"Of course love why wouldn't i believe you ! No i won't think you are crazy love. Now tell me what is it?" He said caressing my cheeks with the back of his hand.

"I am not from here . I am from the future" i told him as i looked at him through my eyes leashes and bit down my lips. I was expecting him to burst into laughing but he just stared at me confused than shocked

" Please say something"

"I know you are not lying but can you explain me the whole things love so that i can understand "

Than i told him everything that happened. How did i got here and so much more and what i loved is that he believes me. That's what I needed the most.

"I am happy that you Jumped in the lake even that was reckless"  he said as i moved my head from his chest and looked at him bewildered and let out a huh

"Or how would i have found you? Than i had to live my life alone and than die a-"i cut him off by pecking his lips quickly.

"Don't say things like that please" i pouted and he softly kissed my lips.

He pull apart as i pouted again. He chuckled and kissed me again this time a little bit longer than before. As he pulled apart  i layed my head on his shoulder as i kissed his collarbone and sucked it light as he let out a goan. And i giggled

I pull my head and smile smugly at him

He again let out a goan and spoke

"Love you shouldn't start something you can't finish" he finished as he leans in my ear and nibble it that send me shiver.

Than i heard a growl...

It was my stomach who growled.

"Let's get you food ,shall we" he chuckled and took me with him to the dinning halls while carrying me.

____________