"I have that second appointment with the doctor tomorrow," Yoongi said after they had been chatting for a while. "So I might not be there for the first part of the dance practice. But I'll come after that, don't worry."

"That's alright, as long as we get to practice some more with the entire group," Hoseok replied with a smile.

"Do you want me to come along again?" Namjoon asked, before taking a bite of the fried rice in front of him.

Yoongi shook his head, however. "I'll be fine on my own. The last time wasn't as bad either. Thanks anyway."

Jimin knew Yoongi used his 'casual' voice, but he was actually very grateful for the offer. Yoongi wasn't one to show his gratitude so openly in front of the entire group, but they all knew.

After dinner, they had a few recording schedules, but they were finished at nine so they wouldn't be home all that late. It was nice for a change, and Jimin was already thinking about his bed. He probably would be one of the last of the members to use the shower, though, because they all knew he took the longest and no one wanted to wait for that. If he really wanted to use the shower first, he'd have to be extra nice to Jungkook.

When they got home, Jimin immediately walked up to Jungkook.

"Jungkookieee~." He called out to the maknae, who already got that 'oh no' look on his face. "You've done so well todayyy, you danced well and we could see that you've practiced the most out of all of us!"

"Why these compliments?" Jungkook laughed, obviously not buying Jimin's random kindness.

"You deserve them Jungkookie~."

"Yah, Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook laughed, to which Jimin smacked him playfully.

"Alright, I want to use the shower first, you'll let your hyung go first righttt~?" Jimin asked, trying to use his puppy eyes on the maknae.

"Those don't work on me, hyung." Jungkook laughed. "Only on Namjoon-hyung, Hobi-hyung, and Yoongi-hyung."

"Excuse you, it works on all of you." Jimin huffed. "So, what do you say?"

Jungkook smirked. "I say..."

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed, looking up at Jungkook hopefully.

"...have fun waiting~."

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, though he was pouting.

"Bye~." Jungkook laughed, already walking to the bathroom.

Jimin pouted and looked at the other members, who were even less likely than Jungkook to let him go first. Sure, his puppy eyes worked on most of the hyungs, but not for stuff like this, and he knew it. Gah, why was he always so slow? His reputation was ruined by now.

"Alright, I'll go chill in my room then." He sighed. "Let me know when I can shower, alright?"

A few of the members hummed, some of them mumbled an 'alright', and Taehyung nodded a little absentmindedly. Jimin sighed again and walked to his room with slumped shoulders and a small pout on his face.

In his room, Jimin grabbed his laptop and went to do some searches on Naver. He couldn't help himself; he looked up any creature or myth or whatever that could have yellow eyes. A lot of hits came up, and he looked at perhaps fifty of them, but there was nothing he could really use. He looked up the word 'bodysnatcher' but only found information about a band, some old movie, and the phenomenon of 'bodysnatching' where bodies were stolen from graves.

Not much to go on, he realized.

Even when he looked up a list of all types of demons for different cultures, the word 'bodysnatcher' wasn't in there. How was he going to find this demon thing? It had to exist, Jimin believed Yoongi and he had seen those eyes. It wasn't fake. He had to be able to find something about it, right?