Chapter 8: Lies!

Note: Paragraphs in bold belongs to Taanz POV.

Taani sat in her room wondering about her sister, Taanz. She cannot fool everyone for longer. Sooner Jay would find out if she kept ignoring his moves. Swayam was here. But she couldn't bring him to the house and raise suspicion. He stayed in a hotel. She didn't know what to do with the mess in her life. Her gaze fell on the shiny laptop perched on the table. She wiggled out of the bed and moved towards it. She sat on the table and switched on the laptop. It asked for a password. She wasn't aware what could Taanz set as a password to her laptop. She thought for a while. And pressed TAANZJAY... It ticked opening the screen.

I couldn't believe my sister cracked the password. I mean, no one could have guessed it. Since there were secrets lying behind. I wouldn't be surprised if Taani hated me once after she goes through the folders, I never willed to share with anyone. It was my secret. Secret of TLG.

Taani had always been good at her instincts. She guessed right most of the times. As she opened the drive to unfold if any secrets, there was a document named TLG. It intrigued her. She clicked it open. But the folder was empty except for the link. She clinked on the link and it took to a website.

THE LYING GAMES

By Taanz, Vrush & Shar

Taani's heart raced wildly. There were several of headings written in bold words. 'Miley in Abandoned house' 'Clara to be stashed in the asphalt road' etc. Taani's breathe hitched at the cruel things. People were baited to run into the unexpected things. A lone girl was tied in ropes and deserted on the vacant road. A boy was pushed in a pool with hands tied and he struggled to swim drowning in the water. Another teen kid forced to climb a tree and cut of the branch. Taani's eyes glistened at the brutality of these videos. She couldn't believe it was all organized by her twin sister and her cunning friends. She couldn't believe she shared her blood with a traitor who tormented her fellow students. It was as if someone slapped her on the face for taking the struggle to help a tormentor. But she was his sister. And that reason was enough to lend a hand in the search though she probably could never forget or forgive the things she had done.

'To kidnap Taanz' It was admined by only Shar & Vrush. Taani opened the case to see everything she already knew. The plotting to snare Taanz into an abandoned place by Jay's voice, someone putting a blindfold on her and then... the video dished out. The part where she was killed through a wire on her neck was cut in the video. There was something wrong. She wasn't willing to go through anymore of the abused videos which lied in. she closed the laptop and sighed.

I could feel the despair fuming out of Taani. She was disappointed in me. And I couldn't help it. It was me. It was me who started all of this. I had appointed Shar & Vrush into this. I started this purely out of getting fun. Later, I hungered for it. I had always been the naughtiest and meanest. And that had led to something gruesome. I have abused people but I never got to the extent of killing any. And now, I was dead.

******

Jay and Taani were at a restaurant for dinner. They ate in silence. "You look different" Jay peered through his plate. Taani looked at him in surprise. "I mean you never wear baggy jeans and t. I have never seen you in one of this until today" He suppressed to snap at her. He was getting restless at her behavior. Nowadays, she avoided him. Whenever he was around, she kept quiet. That irritated him. She didn't respond rather ate. "Are you hiding something from me, Taanz? You know you are really being indifferent towards me" He asked. Taani hated all of this mess. He was her sister's boyfriend. She hated being close to him. She disliked lying on his face. By the moments she shared with him, she surely knew he loved her. How long could she deceive him? One or the other day she should confide the truth. She was sure that he would break when he learnt that Taanz has been killed. But it wasn't the time to dwell upon things. She had to make it up to him until she got a clue of the mystery. Only then she can tell him the truth. Until then, she had to be Taanz. "Jay... I'm not being indifferent. I'm your girl... Sorry for not giving you time properly..." She apologized hoping her voice didn't quiver. "Really baby... I'm so worried you know... It's all because we are not giving time to catch up with each other. He pulled her hand into his. "Yes..." She stammered feeling uncomfortable. "Shall we catch a movie tonight in my place, baby... Please" He pouted innocently. There was no way she could dodge it after whatever she said before minutes. She nodded.

Ping of jealousy hit me looking Jay holding my sister's hand. My eyes burnt to spill the tears. But I couldn't feel it in my floating form. Love of my life thought my sister as me. And my sister... well, I couldn't blame her. She did everything possible to seek me out and my murderer.

******

Taani & Jay sat on the couch watching a movie in his barn house. Taani was aware of everything around her. Jay had his shirt off. He had tucked a bedsheet around both. Until now, he didn't do anything that made her sore out of the house except for holding her hand under the bedsheet. She let him hold. His soft grazes on her palm felt comforting. At the same time, she found it very wrong to feel him. "Soda?" He watched her lazily. "Hmmm" She nodded pushing her blanket out. It was exhausting her to enact. So, she followed him as the movie ran back on the TV. He smiled at her, pulling the fridge door open. He pulled two soda cans and offered one to her. Both of them drank. He watched her carefully his eyes skimming to her throat... then to her down... He placed the can on stall as she did too. Both didn't move for a while capturing each other's gaze. There was something intoxicating in his eyes. She wasn't attracted to him. Instead, she felt sorry. He thought her as Taanz and there was anything little she could give it to him. He closed the distance and his hands closed on her palm pulling her onto him. And then, swoosh... His mouth was on her. She shuddered at his sudden action. But that was expected. She knew it would happen the moment she accepted to join him for a movie tonight. Still, it made her tremble. Not out of fear. But out of guilt. His hands were pushed under t-shirt pinching her waist line as his lips plucked her lower lip in hunger. It was useless to push him away. She gave in for a moment knowing it would keep him on edge for few days and wouldn't complaint of her behavior. She opened her mouth letting his tongue slide in. she gasped at the cold soda taste of his mouth. His hands which were on her bare waist slid up to the clasp of her breast clasp. That undid her. Before he could release the clasp, she pulled out of the kiss and pushed him hardly. He stumbled back and looked at her in confusion. Lust seemed written all over him. He was puffing heavily. And looked definitely angry. "What's wrong?" His tone was confused and furious. "I..." Taani was confused to say anything. "I'm not ready for it..." she lowered her gaze hoping he didn't see the fear in her. "Seriously?" He snickered harshly. "We did this on every fucking occasional visit, Taanz. You would all be on me and now you are telling....... You are not ready" His laughs were combination of resentment and pain. "I'm done with you being a cold hard bitch to me. I'm getting the fuck out of here...." He trotted ferociously taking his shirt. He looked at her one last time 'why do I fell you are not my girl?' and he turned back walking out of the house in anger. Leaving me all alone.

The minute Jay had kissed Taani, I could feel the slight taste of his tongue and the merriest cherries in me. But being in Taani's head only transferred her thoughts to me. Which left me begrudging the moment. It was a fall out. I hated to know him kissing someone. That someone who in turn is my sister. But the hurt caused him at Taani's refusal hit me hard. He thought her as me. And she... Being a good sister did what I wouldn't have done probably. I had never seen Jay so angry and in chaos. He never cussed at me. But today, it was definitely directed at me though technically it was not me. If things continued the same, I'm damn sure he would lose his temper and burst open.