SPECIAL : Finally HOME 🦋

Start from the beginning

"it went well. I can now go back to work tomorrow but in moderation to let my body adjust" she got out of the car with sunoo putting his arms around her waist as they walk inside.

"I hope you love how we designed the apartment" sunoo said clearly nervous about how will lilly reacts.

"Welcome home, sweetheart" sunoo opened the door and let her in first.

"Woahh wait a minute" she looked at sunoo then at apartment entrance way confused.

"What is it?" sunoo asked gulping in nervousness.

"Are you sure this is our apartment?" she asked and sunoo nodded.

"This can't be. It's—this is organized" sunoo let out a sigh of relief and chuckle.

"Gosh, I thought you don't like the designs we've done but yeah, we decided to change by being more organised that's why we bought a proper shoe rack here and in the spare room where we're using as the closet" Sunoo said  while she just look at him with her brows raised.

"Okay, if you guys say soo" she said in a singing voice.

She entered the apartment to finally be able to take in the whole layout. It's an open floor plan with windows which is great. There's also indoor plants in the house which made her plant mom senses happy.

"This place is beautiful but a bit luxurious in some way" she exclaimed.

"The company told us that it took them 4 months to find this place and I'm glad you love it sweetheart" sunoo smiles happily as he lead her out of the kitchen and to the dining area.

"I love it!! You guys designed this place in 5 days??" she asked.

"No, not really. We started redesigning a month before you woke up but we have to postpone it due to the concert" Heeseung explained and backhugging her.

"Anak ka ng tinapa!!" she exclaimed in surprise and placed both her hands on her chest.

"Arghhhh!! Lee Heeseung!!" She said annoyed.

"What if I end up having a heart attack? You—" she hits him on his chest.

"I'm sorry, babe. I miss you" Heeseung kisses her cheek and lips.

"Don't do that again or I'll actually end up dying—" She huffed.

"No you won't, we'll make sure we will grow old together" Jake said as they walk to the dining area with the rest of the members and her parents.

"So, do you like the transformation that we did? Have you already seen the washer and dryer?" Jungwon asked.

"Hold up! There's a washer and dryer?!" she asked surprised.

"Yuppp!! Come, we'll show you where" as they were walking, there's a 
cabinet on the same side where the first 3 rooms ( Room A : Sunoo and Sunghoon ; Room B : Jungwon and Ni-ki ; Room C : Jake and Jay ) then the opposite side of it, the fourth room (Heeseung's ) bedroom door is located.

"Cool!!!" she exclaimed.

"Then when we head back out, here's the living area. Even though there's exercise equipment on the side, we tried to make it homey as possible" Sunghoon explained.