Imagine #1 Part 2

It has been about two days since the concert and fansign event. You haven't done much today except for working out at the gym and running errands at the store. After you got home, you were so tired that you immediately passed out. When you woke up the next morning, you remembered that you got Jungkook's phone number and decided to give him a call. After about three rings, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jungkook, it's Y/N," you replied. "You gave me your number at the fansign a few days ago."

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed. "How are you?"

"I'm doing alright. I just woke up and don't have anything planned for today."

"Neither do I. The guys and I have a break between shows so we can hang out together if you want."

"Really?" you asked with a shocked expression on your face.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'd like to get to know you better. We could meet up somewhere and maybe grab a coffee. How does that sound?"

"Honestly," you began. "That sounds amazing. I'll be ready in five minutes."

"Great!" he said. "See you then!"

With that said, you hung up and got yourself ready to meet up with Jungkook. Before you walked out the door though, you received a text saying that there's a little cafe that he always wanted to check out, so that's where you ended up meeting. 

Once you walked in the cafe's front door, Jungkook looked up from where he was sitting and smiled his signature bunny smile.

"Hey, Y/N!" he said walking over to you. "It's so good to see you again!"

"It's good to see you too!" you replied. "How did you hear about this place?"

"I heard about it through social media. I was scrolling through the Explore page on Instagram when I stumbled on a reel this place made. So I thought 'Might as well try it out.'"

You both continued to talk for a couple more minutes before you decided to order. You decided to get a matcha latte while Jungkook got an iced americano. As you sat down with your drinks, you spent the remainder of the day asking each other interesting questions to get to know each other. You felt as though you were completely at peace with him right in front of you and thought that nothing could make you happier than you were at this moment.

A/N: It's been quite a while since I wrote anything so I hope you enjoy reading this.