Even though they taunt me they got worried  when I'm in pain that they left me.

Moreover, they never left atleast for a day without saying to me as they think about me.

So I'm really grateful to you. Thank you.

May be without you I couldn't have know about them" siya said and left.

At other side,

"Every time work work, marry that work only" amulya said angrily and scrolled the mouse to disturb the naveen is checking the info in siya mail which siya gave work to him.

"Please baby, few minutes" naveen cooed her and turned round towards the system and stood shock

Not getting any reaction, ammu looked at naveen and later looked at system and blinked her eyes twice.

Naveen scrolled the images where siya and sid together and some along with vivek and anu.

One photo caught naveen eyes, where siya and sid kissing sudheer.

"What they even had child" naveen literally shouted.

Immediately amulya closed his mouth with her hand.

"Don't shout, sudheer is not their child. He is orphan and I know him" ammu said slowly and closed the laptop.

"You know that Aarav..

"No, I only know sudheer.

Doubt is she said his name is sid but here it Aarav..

How" ammu asked

"How can he hurt siya" naveen fisted his hands

"How stupid I'm, I couldn't have said that it was siya." Naveen hit his head.

"Hey its okay, come lets bring siya from that devil.

He may hurt her again in name of project" saying naveen and ammu hurriedly moved towards the cabin with concern

At the same time, siya came out from sid cabin.

Seeing tears, naveen got angry.

"How dare he hurt you again. Let me handle him even though I lost Job I don't mind" naveen angrily moved towards his cabin.

"Bhai, calm down nothing happened now. Please let's go.

We no need any concentration here" siya said holding his hand.

Amulya, hold his hand. "Come naveen, give them some time. Let them solve by themselves"

Amulya hold siya and naveen hand and took them to canteen.

"How you both came to know" siya asked after few minutes

"Your photos on mail" amulya said.

"Ohh, please don't say to anyone.

Any how I will leave this job after three months" siya requested

"Because of him" Naveen asked

"No bhai, you are behaving like strict brother" siya pouted cutely to change the environment

"Yeah, I felt the same" ammu said

"What to do I thought you as my sister as I'm single child to my parents" naveen said

"Why always I will get brother who don't have sister and show their authority on me as brother" siya murmured where ammu laughed where naveen glared

"One doubt what is Aarav sir full name" ammu asked as she couldn't resist herself where siya and naveen glared at her but she ignored royally.

"Aarav Sidharth Malhotra" siya said