Chapter 10: True Strength

Note: Try playing the song when both Natsumi and Tsukasa unveil their true strength.

Natsumi and Neamhain begin talking with each other, 

He didn't even click once? Did I put in too much power into my attacks?

No, it was good enough. I just underestimated his power.

What we did earlier was no good at all, we'll need to put in more effort this time.

You didn't need to say that, but...

Yeah?

You're going to lose.

What?! Hey, don't go saying stuff like that!

I'm sorry if I sound negative, but it's the truth. 

Truth? I thought you said that I should trust in you?

Trust in me as well on this one, even if I said that we'll be losing this match...

Then what? I'll trust in you, knowing I'll go home empty-handed?

Listen to me Natsumi, even if you lose... go all out. 

How am I supposed to go all out if you told me that I'd lose in the end?

Like I said earlier, trust me. You'll see the results afterward.

Damn it... whatever then! Let's just go along with it.

Natsumi snaps back to reality, then prepares her Bey while Tsukasa had set his Bey to its own Defense mode, revealing the rubber on the Ring as well as the sharp tip on the Gale Driver.

He's going on the defensive? I'll need to think smart here if I were to be able to go all out.

Akari calls out to Natsumi, waking her up.

Akari: Oi, Natsumi-san! Are you okay? You wanna give up now?

She spoke in a smug manner. Her brother, however, was a little irritated from this but held it in.

Tsukasa: Akari, don't say that.

Akari: Ah, sorry! Let's go, shal we?

Natsumi: A-alright.

Natsumi and Tsukasa prepare their own Beys, then Akari would begin counting down.

Akari: Three, two, one...

Natsumi: Go shoot!

Tsukasa launches silently again, while Natsumi would launch with even more power than the last two rounds. Then calmly, Tsukasa would command his Bey.

Tsukasa: To the center, Tsukuyomi.

Tsukuyomi runs towards the center, but Neamhain would crash into it before it even reached the center, cutting off its strength and making it lose a fair amount of spin. It'd then send it to the center with a powerful hit, then tags along with it in order to hit it again as soon as it reached the center.

Natsumi: Go all out Neamhain!

Tsukasa: Tch.

Neamhain sends a barrage of blindingly fast attacks towards Tsukuyomi, making it vulnerable for an extended period of time. But later on, Neamhain would hit one of Tsukuyomi's rubber wings, causing it to spin faster.

Ah, I hit the wings!

With this, Neamhain hits Tsukuyomi three more times by accident, causing it to spin faster.

Natsumi: Watch it!

Tsukasa: So you're going in without a plan?

He'd squint his eyes a little, asking Natsumi about what she was doing.

Natsumi: Not exactly, but you could say that.

Tsukasa: Alright then, Tsukuyomi! 

Tsukuyomi would get engulfed in a black aura.

Oh crap, that's a red flag there!

As the shadow would disappear, Tsukuyomi spun faster.

I knew it, I screwed up on the spin steal part!

Neamhain runs away from the center, then circles around the stadium to get more speed. However, Tsukuyomi had gained enough stamina in the center and thus caused it to grind the floor with its rubber spikes.