Tears were already leaking through her eyes listening to his words but his last sentence gave her a heart attack.

Unns: What are you even saying Manav? What is wrong with you?

Manav: I don't know Unnsu.. I haven't done anything to deserve all this love. You being such a shy person did all this for me, you literally turned my wildest fantasy true for a person like me who is a nobody. Am I even deserving of all this love?

Tears make their way down from his eyes too.

Manav: I am not at all deserving Unnsu. I don't deserve all this love. I don't deserve all this fame. I don't deserve anything.

Unns: CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP? I mean how could you even say that? You are saying that you don't deserve all this? You are saying that you don't deserve all this fame? I mean are you even in your senses? Manav you have FREAKING worked hard to deserve all this. You have earned each and every ounce of all this. You are the most hardworking person I've ever come across and now your hard work is actually paying off. The way you are dedicated to your work amazes me Manav. You have made our lives so much better by being in it. Your parents are proud like anything seeing you touching heights. A son like you is what any person would ever want. I have myself seen how their eyes spark up when they see you because you make them feel proud. Your friends are equally lucky to have you. You are the reason we all are together. You are the reason we are one. Damnfam is blessed to have such a humble soul as a part of their group. Each and every person in Damnfam cherishes your presence because having such a great human beside us makes us feel delighted. Paa ka gussa koi shaant nhi kara sakte sivaye tere.. do you know why? Because you define peace for him. Tu kehta he taught you the meaning of friendship but he says that you define friendship for him. Noni jo teri harr baat sunne ko ready hai, tujhe pta hai ki vo tera hona kitna cherish karti hai.. she feels safe when you're around because she knows that you'll protect her from every bad thing. You say Tk jaan chidhakta hai tere pe because uski jaan basti hai tujhme.. kya hum ye nhi jaante ki mauka milne par you can even take a bullet shot for him. Sanku.. jo harr vaqt mujhe pareshan karta hai pr kabhi tu usse daanta nhi hai..aur ye baat toh tu khud hi boldi ki uski smile se teri jaan mein jaan aati hai.. pr ye bhi toh sach hai ki jb tk vo tujhse khush na dekhe... Jaan uski bhi sukhi rehti hai. Addy jiska din tere bina pura nhi hota.. kya kabhi socha hai kyu nhi hota kyuki tu vo person hai jisne humari life mein brightness bhar di hai. Rishu jiski cuteness dekhte hi sabko pyaar aata hai pr vo sabse zyada pyaar tujhse karta hai.. pta hai kyu? Because you treat him like your lil one. Honey jo tujhe teri galtiyon pr correct karti hai pr ye kaise bhul sakte hai ki sabse zyada usse cheer karn vaala tu hi hai. And despite of all this, you say you don't deserve all this? SACH TOH YE HAI THAT WE DON'T DESERVE A PERSON LIKE YOU IN OUR LIVES MANAV.. vo person jo actual meaning hai idol son, bestfriend and best partner ka. You are OUR PRICED POSSESSION Manav. I know yaha humare alawa koi nhi hai but ye mai 100% sure hoke bol sakti hun ki jo jo maine kaha sab exactly vaisa hi feel karte hai tere liye. Because the efforts you put in any relationship is inexpressible. You make people feel at home. You give them love they want. You provide them with the warmth they're missing onto. You hold the most special place in each of our lives. And about you don't deserve me.. the truth is I DON'T DESERVE YOU MANAV.

Manav: Stop Unnsu..

Unns: Please let me complete. I don't deserve you because you're the person I've always dreamt of. You are the person who have made me life happy. You are the person who makes me happy every single day. Everything you did for me, everything you do for me leaves me in an unexpressive state of mind. You complete me like anything. I have always been afraid of falling in love because I never wanted to get my heart broken but after meeting you I got to know what ACTUAL LOVE is. You made me a soft girl. You brought the good in me. My darkness, my sorrows, my insecurities.. everything faded away because of your love. Your love changed my life in the most beautiful manner and I could never be more thankful. You say I complete you but I believe it's a lie because you are the person who is so wholesome that you have the capability to complete others like the way you complete me. After being in love with you, every love song feels as if it was made for us. Every love quote feels real. Every love story feels joyous. You take care of my every single thing so I need a favour from you. Please take care of yourself because you are my everything. You are my lifetime. You are the person I would want to wake up to. Your sleeping face is I want to see the first when I open my eyes. I want to keep smothering you wish kisses. I want to you to be my NUMBER 1 till the rest of my life. I want to be my 11:11 wish.. every day and night till ETERNITY. It's who you taught me patience. It's you who taught me what self love is. It's who who brings the peace to my heart and serenity to my soul. Our love story is my favourite fairytale because you have actually made my life nothing lesser than a fairytale.

Manav couldn't take it anymore, so he simply just took her in his arms and cried his heart out. Her one hand reached out to his head while the other was on his back patting to calm him down. One he was calmed down, she pulled back and wiped his tears leaving kisses all over his face which made his heart at peace. This is exactly what was needed. He looked at her making a direct eye contact and within seconds he captured her lips in a deep passionate meaningful kiss. She kissed him back with equal efforts. After a while they pulled back and kept looking in each other's eyes until he decided to speak up.

Manav: Thank you for everything Unnsu.

Unns: Shh.. bas aajke baad kabhi mt bolna ki tu deserving nahi hai because if tu deserving nhi hai toh I swear world mein koi bhi deserving nhi hai.

Manav: Only you can bring the peace to my hurricane self.

She kissed his forehead while he gave a huge smile.

Unns: Let's go inside and sleep. Bahar bahot thand hai.

She held his hand and took him inside. She made him lie down and kept on caressing his head. He grabbed her and made her lie down on top of him and kissed her forehead. She pecked his lips and they both then dozed off to sleep.

Writer's Note:  Sometimes even though we have everything, we still get hit by our overthinking. That time what can calm a person down is something which can provide him with his lost peace which Unnati did in the case of Manav. She enough his lost peace by becoming his peace. 🤍✨

__________________________________________

That's it for today. 🥰

I hope you liked today's part. 🥺🤍

Do let me know in the comments 🥰