54: Green Aliens Aftermath

Start from the beginning

DickGrayson: Please don't tell me. I think I'm already growing gray hair from this STRESS.

Damian.Wayne: Do not worry Richard as I have not injury him badly.

DickGrayson: WELL I HOPE YOU DIDN'T. YOU KNEW IT WAS FAKE.

Damian.Wayne: During our rivalry I have learned that sometimes you have to take action in order to have the other learn it's lesson.

Stephanie1: Why does that sound so much like Jason would do that?

Cassandra: That's because he totally would. Expect he would add in as a prank way because I never have seen him actually angry.

BarbaraG: Are you serious? YOU never seen him angry?

DukeThomas: Wow I saw him angry and it was scary.

Cassandra: That's because he's annoyed. He will raise his voice but that doesn't mean he's completely angry.

DukeThomas: Are you reallyyyy sure about that?

Damian.Wayne: Duke you should listen to
Cassandra she can read body emotion therefore she knows everything that even I can't figure out.

Cassandra: Damian I'm happy that you love bragging about my useful skill but even you could see it he's not really angry. I mean he gets angry when it's about something serious happening.

DickGrayson: I'm going to agree that Jason doesn't take things seriously right unless it's actually serious for once?

Cassandra: Yes.

DukeThomas: Well now that I think about it that's true.

BarbaraG: Why are we talking about Jason being not serious and that he's angry when it IS serious?

Stephanie1: Wow B but when you think about it he's not really serious? So when he's actually mad you could tell?

BarbaraG: Yeah. Maybe.

DickGrayson: I agree. So Duke don't worry if he's mad that means something bad happened. Like REALLY bad.

Damian.Wayne: That means he's mature that's what Richard is trying to say.

Stephanie1: Since when did you compliment your brothers?

Damian.Wayne: I didn't. It's a fact.

JasonTODD: What the hell guys. I come back trying get Timbo out of the net and this is what I see.

Cassandra: We were just chatting.

JasonTODD: About me?

DukeThomas: Yes.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I agree what they all said tbh.

DickGrayson: OMG TIMMY ARE YOU OKAY?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: When I first did my plan I was okay. But when this demon spawn PUNCHED my FACE and caused me to knock out I wasn't okay at all.

Damian.Wayne: Yes. That is very common for people that get knocked out, genius.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: When did you start acting all smart and sarcastic again?

Damian.Wayne: I've grown up.

JasonTODD: HAH PLEASE DEMON YOU'RE HUMORING MEEEE.

Stephanie1: But you're ten!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Exactly.

Damian.Wayne: Brown you idiot I'm ELEVEN.

Stephanie1: WHY DOES EVERYONE GET THEIR NAME FIRST BUT YOU CALL MY LAST NAME?

Damian.Wayne: You lost that privilege, BROWN.

JasonTODD: I feel very special then.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I feel a lot special. HE calls me Timothy. Hah. Not Tim or Drake or Replacement. Just Timothy. Full name and not even short for no reason.

Damian.Wayne: Timothy do not be ashamed of your horrid name. It is fine.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Please stop calling me Timothy just call me "Tim".

Damian.Wayne: Timothy. Enough.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: You got to be kidding me.

DickGrayson: Awwww I think it's cute that Dami wants to call his older brother name a full name. That shows he cares!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: HE KNOCKED ME OUT DICK.

DickGrayson: Yeah I know that's why we are going to have a long talk. Don't remind me.

JasonTODD: I'm not in trouble.

BarbaraG: You're definitely not in trouble.

JasonTODD: Thank you. That's so good for
once.

Damian.Wayne: This was a trick to get me in trouble! I demand justice!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Just remind me to NEVER do anything like that again.

DukeThomas: Okay!

Damian.Wayne: You see Richard? People learn.

DickGrayson: Wrong way to go.