The Tricker and The Shield

"What.....?" Elliott looks at Ramya closely.

"Don't make me say it again Witt" Ramya said wiping away her tears she had left in her eyes.

"I mean.... I heard you the first but, I just wanted you to clarify it." "But since when you had these feelings for me?" Elliott looks at Ramya directly in her eyes.

"Hehe well.... I would say from where I first saw you and how good you were and still are today. You have a good heart, you let me stay with you until I was back up on my feet plus, i thought you was pretty handsome."

Elliott rubs Ramya's hair and kisses her hand. "Was that all you like about me?"

Ramya lay her head on Elliott's chest
"No. Your pretty funny too even though you don't try to be or your trying to be someone who showoff."

"Well I'm not a person who showsoff, I'm only Mirage in the games and Elliott Witt outside the games. So you would say I have two different personas but, sharing one body."

"Oh?" Ramya looks up from Elliott's chest and gazes at him. "Then are you still Elliott Witt right now?"

"Yeah I am. Remember when you were first staying in with me and when I believe it was Season 6 and close to the end of I put all your stuff on that Rocket before we went to Olympus. And you were so piss about it that you were going to kill me right?"

Ramya laughs abit "yeah! You right now. Mirage wouldn't do that!"

Ramya raised her head from Elliott's chest and get on his knees while he is still on the couch.

"Ramya...." Elliott says with a soft voice.

"Now I know I'm not Wraith or Loba, I know you knew them before and you a Wraith been friends for the longest for a long time now. To be honest I thought she will make a move on you but, to my surprise she didn't."

Elliott sits up and puts his hand on Ramya's legs and rubs them back and front

"You sure you want this Ramya I mean. This might be a mistake... I don't wont to hurt you like I did before..."

Ramya kiss Elliot's lips with both of hands on his face and break off the kiss. " I know what I want Witt. I want you..." Ramya says while placing a kiss on his throat, sucking slightly. Elliott pushes her away, Ramya look at him in confusion.

"Do you not want this mate?" Ramya says, she must have thought Elliott didn't want her and it probably was her mistake.

"No! I do want this. Its just I had this planned. I was going to ask you on a date then maybe take you to see a movie, of your choice of course Ramya."

"Well I know this isn't what you expected Witt, however our lifes don't go as we planned, and right now I Need you to show me it's like when Big Sister and her Crew don't have power, that there is something to achieve on what I did before I met you and became a legend..."

Ramya moves her hand down to pull up Elliott's shirt until the doorbell rings

"Damn I guess that the pizza gearhead."

"Yes it is mate we can re-zoom this after the Pizza."

Elliott and Ramya both at an pepperoni and cheese pizza which they like while a movie on the TV and soon after they got done with the pizza, Elliott turn off the TV and put the rest pizza away in the kitchen's fridge.