Intense Match

- On kings Canyon In the final ring with only 3 squads left and mirage being a solo with his two teammates being Loba and Revenant had gotten taken out. So he has no choice but to hide near by Swamps next to one of the buildings that in the ring.-

"Great...just Great..." Mirage looks at around to make sure its safe to move However, he quickly send a decoy the direction before he was about to go that direction.

"Looks like its sa-" Just then someone shot his decoy as it fades away. Mirage looks at when the shot comes from and he sees Lifeline, Seer and Octane.
Mirage looks around just in case of an other team showing up, luckily for there was no one else around.

"Well here nonthing..." he takes a deep breath and starts running. While Mirage is running he is also, being shot at by Seer and Octane while Lifeline is reloading her Kraber getting ready to snipe Mirage again. Mirage take a bit of damage on his shield which was only a level 2 from which he had gotten from killing Wattson from earlier.

Mirage quickly get into cover behide a big rock and recharging his shield.

"Crap! What im going to do!? Unless... I have to use it...."

"Aye Mirage you might as well come out! Octane says while making his way to while reloading his R-99 and aiming it to the rock where Mirage hidden behide. "I mean amigo your solo im guessing and you don't have that much ammo nor shields left aye?

"How do you know that even though you have not seen me shoot at you yet?" *in head* "I just have to keep him talking until it ready...."

"Amigo I just know you don't but, don't worry It be over soon". Octane moves behide the rock and aim right at Mirage's head. "Any last words?"

Mirage smiles at Octane and Octane looks at him with a confusing look.
"Yeah It's not today" Mirage raise his left hand up at Octane and Octane began to float in the air with a redis glow around him. Octane was left speechless and could not move his arms nor legs infact he was paralyzed.

"Wha...what? ho..how are you doing this...?" Octane was look straight down at Mirage. Mirage Smile disappear from his face and his eyes now red.

"Don't know still trying to find it out..." Mirage aims his R-301 at Octane  with his  right hand while he had his left hand up with that redis glow to hold Octane in place. Mirage fires all his bullets at Octane and a bit Octane was on the ground knock.

"What are you...?" Octane says and looks up at Mirage.

Mirage looks before cloaking away
"Im still me but,thats all your getting now" and with Mirage cloaks fully and moves away from Octane.

"God damn it Silva! Me and Obi here leave you to kill Mirage and you couldn't do!?" Lifeline says while running to Octane getting ready to revive him.

"Ajay you don't understand! Mirage he pick-"

"Shut up Silva and be still while I-"
2 seconds Lifeline was knock as well.
Obi aka Seer throw his sphere of miro-drones down to reveal the area that they were in. Seer saw from a hill that it was Valkyrie who ahot Lifeline with her longbow and aim it Seer.

"One Birdie down. Now for-" Valkyrie was being shot at from behind. She quickly roll over and turn around. Quickly switch over to her Spitfire to who was shooting her,but to her surprise she didn't see anything or anyone.