chapter 1.

With the second pot of water in the fireplace and her one and a half year old sister on her laps, Elamy realized that all her siblings were snoring after waiting for hours for the said meal flour Ela said was being brought. Robbie two years younger than Elamy knew well that they were going to sleep hungry for the uncountable time, was also in slumberland .
Ela  removed the crumbs of bread and some milk she had hid for Rubi , the one on her laps. She had to feed the young one while asleep. After she was done with the feeding , she took her and laid her on the half mattress on the floor.
“Robbie, Robbie, wake up,”
She shook the eldest brother and they took the three other kids and laid them on the cow’s skin on the floor. The room they slept in was separated from the kitchen stroke the living room by an old bedsheet . After her five siblings were already asleep, she took some books she had borrowed from a local school and then headed outside started reading them under moon since she had no torch and their mud house that was barely a house had no electricity.
After some while of struggling to stay awake and read under the moon, she closed the books and took a deep breath as she looked at the twinkling stars with a smile on her face as she wished for the biggest dream of hers. And just like the twinkling stars she believed the dream of hers would come true like a twinkle. Who knows? Perhaps Elamy would be the first to contradict the all legend saying” If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”
Maybe her wishes were horses and she would gladly ride. She knelt down and spoke with her powerful farther who would never leave them unlike her real father who left them as soon as they started facing challenges . Such a coward don’t you think? He was similar to the dew that only came when it was cool and disappeared as soon as the scorching heat of the sun reached its comfort zone.
She stood up, said amen and retired to bed before her other siblings squeezed Rubi.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Please vote loves even if you don't like it just vote say anything on the comment section and be on your way..😃😃😃😃🤩
One more thing......I need a cover ASAP....Who would be a sweetheart and make one for me.....I swear I'll be forever grateful😥

VOTE......🙁🙁🙁🙁 PRETTY PLEASEEEE