1

"(Name)! (Name)!"

"What?" You sighed out as you reply to your super clingy boyfriend while you were sitting on the couch and concentrating on television.

Lucien runs up behind you with a big excited grin slapped on his face, his hands clutching on your shoulders, singing near towards your ears, "Guess what kind of anniversary is today?!~"

You breathed out in thought, looking away from the television to think of what Lucien meant.

When you finally thought of a thing, you said "The day that I put a restraining order against you three years ago?"

He giggled with an embarrassed grin, "I mean... it really is the exact date from that time... but it's a different one today! Think, Name! Thiiiink~!"

"The anniversary when you started stalking me?"

"T- that- that was three weeks ago but-"

"The day you broke into my apartment?"

"Don't get mean, (Name)..."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." You chuckled as you ruffled his black hair while Lucien's flustered hot face buried in your neck.

A quiet mumble came from Lucien, "Did-did you forget about it...? Even though I've sent you two hundreds texts to make you remember..."

You petted his head, groaning, "I said I was kidding. It's your birthday, Lucien. And I've seen your concerning amount of texts you've spammed me an hour ago."

"That's riiiight!~~" Your response changed his attitude as quickly as possible, Lucien snuggled in your neck because of that. "It really is my birthday!"

You grumbled in a slight annoyance of his constant clinginess, "Come on stop. What do you want for your birthday then?"

"Hmm..." Lucien drew away from you, thinking while humming to come up with something romantic gift he could ask for from his handsome boyfriend.

"I've thought of something..."

"What?" You gave him a lazy look while he returns his blushing-faced look and smirking a bit like he was thinking of some weird stuff.

Lucien rubbed his nose against your ear, letting you know that he became shy before whispering something in your ear, "I want you to spoil me..."

You did a loud buzz sound from your throat as your head drew away from him. "I always spoiled you, not because I wanted to though."

That made Lucien cry out to the point he fell over the couch onto the floor to kneel and plead in front of you with his whiny tone. "Come on, (Name)! It's my birthday and there's nothing wrong with a lover showing their desire for their partner! You know I also gave you some gifts on your birthday!~"

"Yeah, that one when you gave me an album of me with pictures that you took without me knowing and a weird letter, word for word 'I won't mind being your punching bag, I'll enjoy it' with some hearts on it." You explained with a weirded-out face, rethinking your last birthday.

Lucien yelped and he put his hands on the couch to shrink your and his distance, "But! I put a lot of work and my love into it~! I even still look at pictures that I took of you whenever I'm feeling lonely~!"

You didn't want to hear any more of this creepiness from your inescapable boyfriend, "Stop with this nastiness, you have to drop that habit."

That remark made Lucien raise his thin black brows, "W-what?! No way, I don't think I can stop bragging about my handsome boyfriend who belongs to me!~"

You gasped out in annoyance.

When and where did it start?

How did you end up with him?

We will need to go back up on the past...

-------

vote if you think this is trash but also think that I should keep writing lol