(____) look down at his body that was trapped, seeing as the diamond did fully turn into ice, he didn't know how he does it, but he did.

Thinking they were finished, he looked back up, eyes widened again when seeing Asta got pierced by one of the mage's diamond.

(____)'s eyes start to slightly twitch when seeing Asta fall into the ground, blood spilling from his mouth and stomach.

The enemy had gone back up, walking towards the boy with a massive sword that he created again, ready to finish him off.

'I can't.....Let this happened to him!'

The diamond that turned into ice shattered around (____), intense aura suddenly surrounded him. Others looked at him, they felt as their body got a bit overwhelmed by the aura that was from the man.
Seeing as his grimoire start to suddenly float in front of him. (____) realized that he had achieve a new spell. He gritted his teeth in anger because of the mage, now ready to cast the new spell that he had unlock so he could defeat the enemy and win so they all could escape the dungeon,

"I will not let you kill him..!! Cryo magic: Cold Victim!"

Another had also break through the diamond, it was Yuno. Things were fast and the two had unlock a new spell. When (____) cast his, something break through the ground, seeing as a big creature that was made out of ice quickly target the victim that it wants to consume, it didn't give others a chance to look at it, it was high on speed. The creature didn't have eyes, and it was most likely just pure ice that move and was designed to be some sort of a weird creature..

When getting close to the enemy, it opened it's mouth, things start to be like a slow motion, when the creature was close to eat it's victim, a sudden massive gust of wind comes through it's way, the gust of wind had beat the mage first and it destroyed the creature.

(____) frown in disappointment when seeing his new creature didn't get to defeat the enemy first...Besides, the gust of wind was from Yuno, he..Can't really win against that.
He start to take a breath in exhaustion, after the mage had got taken down, the diamond binding spell that was on the others disappear, the spell had broken.

(____) couldn't help but feel too disappointed in himself..The new spell..Was not enough, Yuno had already got the mage and he's left with nothing, he thought he could just achieve the victory that he wanted, but somebody really had race him to it.

'I can't...Breath properly..'

"Huh? (____), are you-"

A thud could be heard, the other looked to see (____) had fall onto the ground too, he passed out. Shock, one of them were gonna get closer to him to see if he was okay, but before they did, the dungeon suddenly collapse.

"At this time?! (____)!! Damn you.."

Asher POV

I can't let this happen! I've been an useless idiot all this time..I haven't help (____) since, but now this is my chance!

I can't let him die right here, he has more reasons to live. Besides, I'm his guardian..I supposed to guide and protect him, if I messed up...Then there will be no future for me or him!

I used my Anemo magic to get him up from the ground, I know that Yuno kid could've just get him..But he was too slow.
This kid better be alright. I won't really carry him out of the dungeon, but I will put him on his friend's wind right over there, all I need to see if just (____) being safe, and I'll stop being nervous and scared!

I don't want to lose somebody that is close to me anymore...I've been through that already and I'm not gonna see it happening again!

Don't die you idiot!!

.........................

' "Mother..No, no! I can't let you leave me like this! You still have more time to live..!"

"I am..So sorry."

"Please, just..Just breath mother! You can still-"

"I'm afraid not, this is the end between us...We'll never see eachother again. But promise me that you'll..Escape this household..?"

"Mom...Ma! No don't..No!

Please...

Don't leave me.'

...................

Waking up after hearing a loud voice, slowly opening his eyelid, finally getting to properly breath. (____) fully open his eyes, looking around for a bit and realized that he was now outside the dungeon..Well, he did see a lot of the pieces of bricks from the dungeon here and there, he guesses that when they won, the dungeon collapse.

He got up from the ground and got into a sitting position, sweatdrop after seeing four eyes had hug Yuno and Asta for some reason.
Someone speak when seeing (____) was awake,

"Hey, (____) woke up!"

Everyone attention was now on (____), he nervously laugh and wave at them, signing that he's awake and well.

When he was about to stand up, someone had tackle him in a hug,

"(____), I'm so glad you're okay too!"

"Ouh.."

'Damn, that hurt.'

(____) rub his head and look at the person who tackled him in a hug, the one who did it was four eyes freak! That one arrogant guy! Why the hell is he hugging (____) now? Dude just argue with him like few hours ago.

"Klaus, stop that..You're embarrassing yourself."

'Klaus...That's his name? Aight.'

"I wish I could take back what I said about you. I wish I didn't underestimate you and the others! I'm deeply sorry..!"

"Uh, thanks for the hug man..But you're crushing me!"
'It's been so long since somebody hug me. I feel appreciated.'

"Sheesh, four eyes is now being a little softie, hm?"

"Who're you calling a softie?!"

"Well, I guess these people are your new friends, hope you can have a great journey with them."

'I'm sure I will.'