2. A misunderstanding

"You don't have class today?"

Hoseok asked Jungkook as he sat in front of him and placed the lunch plate on the table. Jungkook was having a sandwich already. The cafeteria wasn't much crowded, probably because it was Saturday.

 The cafeteria wasn't much crowded, probably because it was Saturday

"I had only one class today" Jungkook took a bite of the sandwich.

"Then why are you still here?"

Jungkook left a sigh. "I'm supposed to meet him"

"Who?" Hoseok looked a bit confused for a moment, then his face had an amused smile as he remembered. "Ohhhh! Him! I see"

"Hyung! Stop laughing and give me some idea already!"

"Idea for what?"

"For tackling this situation, there's clearly some misunderstanding! How could that guy get my letter?! And more importantly, why would even he agree to date me?! I am a guy for god's sake!"

"Calm down Jungkook," Hoseok said while eating. "Didn't he tell you anything else yesterday?!"

"Nothing at all. I was about to ask him what was that about, but then suddenly bell rang and he said he had to go, but he would meet me today at cafeteria after lunchtime, so I am here." Jungkook looked frustrated. "I wanted to go after him right then but-"

"But?"

"Something distracted me"

"What?"

"That fragrance. I could totally sense that smell at that time. So I thought that girl was somewhere near and lost track of him."

"Are you sure?" Hoseok stared at him.

"I could never be wrong about it." Jungkook instantly said. "But what I am not getting is, why did her friends lied to you about her name?! And how did she know that guy?"

Hoseok shrugged. "No idea."
He suddenly looked like remembering something. "But you know what, I feel like I heard his voice somewhere. Such deeper than ocean voice.....where did I hear....ahhh!" His face beamed up. "Library!"

"Library?!"

"Yeah, library! Last year I spent quite a lot of times in the library for my research and class materials, I think I heard his voice there. Though I never met him, I think he is the assistant librarian."

"So he's not a student? No wonder I never saw him."

"So what are you going to do now? He clearly thinks you like him and want to date him, and the way he immediately agreed, I think he also likes you. Are you sure you never met him before?"

Jungkook frowned while trying to think, "umm....nah...I don't think I've ever seen him. And Hyung, even if he likes me....like that....I can't do anything about it, he's a guy after all."

"Then what will you do?"

Jungkook sighed. "I have to tell the truth, what else? I mean I can't possibly date a guy, you know? I don't swing that way-"