Her fingers skimmed the edge of it, she said, "Let's see how much time I take to be able to sit on this chair.

This cabin was last thing in her journey, she was not going to step inside this room until she would be worthy of it.

Adhiraj held her wrist and spun her around.

Rubbing her palm with his, he said, "Now it's in your hand."

"Hmmmm.", she nodded still looking around.

This place was her destination, she was still to cover the whole distance, she was still to walk through that path.

And she will.

Shaking her head she let out a breath.

No, I am not going to overthink. It's going to ruin things.

Repeating this in her mind, she smiled at him.

He knew that something was going inside her head but he avoided it. He couldn't shield her from herself, now can he?

Adhiraj squeezed her hand again assuring her.

But he will support her nonetheless. He will be there with her. Not telling her where to walk but just walking beside her. Always.

"Let's go to my cabin and there we will sign the papers. After that you are ready to go back to palace."

She nodded and took steps out of the room.

"After you.", he gestured her to walk forward.

She glanced back to see the cabin one last time, just once.

🔅🔆🔅

They entered his cabin.

Raina was still wearing a saree as the visit to office was sudden and it was the last day of guest's stay.

Adhiraj sat on the couch but Raina moved towards his desk to get his laptop after asking for which she received something like, "Whatever mine is yours. No need to ask."

She shook her head and opened the drawer to get his laptop out when a knock resonated.

"Come in.", Adhiraj said aloud.

Raina look at him in surprise.
She was here. Not in her usual clothes. Dressed like a newly wed lady which she was. She came early morning just to avoid people.
And he was letting in the person?

But before that-she can voice out her concern- the person entered inside and it was none other than the personal.assistant of the CEO, Mihir.

"Sir, papers are ready. Should I-", his PA entered inside but stopped in his tracks when his orbs collided with a figure clad in graceful magenta saree with her hair braided elegantly and light gold jewellery adorning her body.

"Raina!!", he exclaimed.

She shot an unbelievable look to Adhiraj but he was seating unbothered, scratching his chin leisurely.

"Hii Mihir.", she croaked out.

"Mihir ,keep those files here.", an order was heard.

He nodded and kept those files on the coffee table, in front of him.

Raina looked down and fumbled with the laptop. Opening the flap, she pressed the button to start booting process. But the system asked for password.

She pressed the lips in thin line thinking hard.

Just then someone whispered something in her ears.

She flinched at that and turned around to see him standing close.