part eight

The two of them sat in silence.

"so what do we do now?" Sae-Byeok sat in denial.

"We go to Jeju land." Ji Yeong stood up from the bench and kneeled down in font of her looking towards Sae-Byeok holding out her hand.

"But we're not even alive." Sae-Byeok reminded.

The whole idea and concept of Sae-Byeok not being alive made her feel uneasy, her corpse was dead somewhere, But her soul was moving around somewhere else, somewhere completely different. and If she was dead how was it possible to see Ji Yeong.

"so what? you promised me, we would go no matter what!" JI yeong groaned as she held on to Sae-Byeok's hand. " we're not even fully dead. Our soul is still alive. Oh imagine what we can do, Stay out past midnight, dance in the streets, walk through people. Being dead isn't all so bad." Ji yeong added as she let go of Sae-Byeok and spun around in the middle of the street.

"but i'll never get to see my brother again. He probably thinks i've abandoned him." Sae-Byeok cried in to her hands.

The feeling of abandonment wasn't knew to Sae-Byeok, In fact she wasn't a stranger to it at all, Throughout her lifetime she had been abandoned. She had promised her brother she wouldn't do the same and yet another promise broken.

"You were the best sister i can assure you of that." Ji Yeong reassured and pulled Sae-Byeok up for a hug.

Sae-Byeok didn't let go, If she let go she feared she'd loose Ji Yeong too. That she'd disappear in to thin air.

"now." Ji Yeong gave a faint smile as she pulled away from Sae-Byeok. "let's go to Jeju." Ji Yeong added.

"okay." Ji yeong whispered and followed Sae-Byeok before grabbing her hand and pulling her back.

The Two ghost in the middle of the street stared face to face at one another. "wouldn't mind holding my hand would you?" Sae-Byeok laughed.

"Not if it keeps you happy." Ji Yeong chuckled and held Sae-Byeok's hand tighter intertwining their fingers. The touch between the two had invoked a positive feeling.

"So Player 67! How would you like to get to Jeju? We have plane, Train, boat, car. Anything you would dream of. perks of being dead we can travel anywhere for free." Ji Yeong informed as she walked down the street hand in hand with Sae-Byeok.

"the quickest way. I want to spend every single second i have to spare with you there." Sae-Byeok smiled.

"you'll be stuck with me for a very very long time." Ji Yeong exaggerated.

"how long?" Sae-Byeok raised an eyebrow jokingly.

"oh you know, just for the next one hundred decades." Ji Yeong replied laughing.

"You're right that is an awfully long time. i'm not sure i'll be able to manage that with you." Sae-Byeok joked dramatically.

"oh please, you wouldn't be able to live a day without me." Ji yeong Giggled.

"is that so? You literally died and i survived like three days. Not to mention i had been alive pretty long before i even joined the game."Sae-Byeok shook her head laughing.

"i'll have you know, i never left you. You died and i was right beside you." Ji Yeong shared.

"oh really?" Sae-Byeok acknowledged. " so you're a stalker?"

"no, i was just worried about you, you looked rather upset when i died." Ji Yeong smirked.

"a stalker." Sae-Byeok repeated, Joking once again." and yes, i was upset." She added.

They strolled around slowly, laughing with one another, no one had to go anywhere, no time would be wasted, they'd have the rest of their lifetime together. And that lifetime was forever.