Pre-Story Author's Notes

I do not include Author's Notes at the beginning or end of chapters, as I don't like to break up the flow of a story by doing so. Therefore, all of the important things that I have to say will always be at the very start and very end of the story. Feel free to skip this section. It contains a note from myself which doesn't really affect your reading experience, and also contains your disclaimers and warnings. If you skip the warnings, then you read at your own risk, so don't say that I didn't warn you!

Story Summary/Blurb:

What would you do for a friend? Would you lie for them? Fight for them? Kill for them? How far would you go to serve their darkest of desires? Well, what if you were never given a choice? After a twisted, demented, somehow sentient being escapes from a virtual world in which it was imprisoned, it sets out to complete it's goals of corruption and control. It's first targets are a certain group of friends who have mere hours to uncover its deceit and find a way to stop themselves, as well as others, from falling under its spell and becoming forced to do a digital demon's bidding.

Characters:

Here is a list of every protagonist found within this story. They are ordered from youngest to oldest, and may include some of their alternate names:

· Dawko – Lewis.

· 8-BitRyan – Ryan.

· Bazamalam – Baz, Ryan.

· DAGames – Will.

· Razzbowski – Razz.

The two antagonists of this story technically have no age. They are the following:

· Dawktrap – The alter ego of Dawko which (in reference to the most widely accepted theory as of 01/10/2021) is the result of Dawko's and Glitchtrap's soul fusing inside of Dawko's body.

· Glitchtrap – A humanoid rabbit entity that is the soul/virtual avatar of the antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, William Afton, also known as Purple Guy.

Writing Note:

If Italic (Italic) writing is used within the story, it will mean one of the following:

· A word is being emphasised.

· A word is being thought/read by another character.

· The word is a name of a company, franchise, or other trade-marked item.

· A word is a sound effect.

If Bold (Bold) writing is used within the story, it will indicate an extra emphasis on a word.

Disclaimers:

· Profanity (Uncensored) – It'll appear as things such as "hell," and "damn."

· Explicit Language (Partially Censored) – It'll appear as things such as "f***," and "s***."

· Violence – Physical violence involving unarmed and armed melee attacks, causing injury.

· Manipulation – Emotional and psychological.

· Gore – Minor but seldom body horror, along with descriptions of physical injury involving blood.

Warnings and Additional Notes:

The most widely accepted theory on what Dawktrap, as of 01/10/2021 (that's the 1st October, not 10th January, American readers), is that he is the result of Glitchtrap's soul escaping Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, by possessing Dawko while he was playing the game with his VR Headset, and fusing their souls together. Please note that this story does not follow this theory, and instead takes a different approach to the character.