Opposite attract (1)

Mulai dari awal

'Perhaps it's because she's spending a lot of time in class or she's coming out late merely  because of a guy who's still blissfully asleep in class?'

She was only able to frown then turn her body around walking out of the cafeteria.She figured she'd  just go  somewhere else to eat.
_

Jisoo awoke on his own when he heard the sound of running coming from outside the classroom. He rubbed his eyes slowly and checked  the time on his watch. He widened his eyes when realised it was lunchtime.

But, after a few seconds he furrowed his eyebrow as he received 2 sandwiches with notes on his table.Unconsciously his lips were engraved with a smile.

'The writer of the note seemed to know that his stomach was growling.'

Slowly he folded the paper and put it inside his pants pocket. He would find out who the owner or author of this note and sandwich was.

Immediately he snatched the sandwich while eating with a smile that never stopped etched on his lips as the pleasure of the sandwich made him lick his fingers.

__

Upon entering the classroom, Jennie's eyes were directed to look at the man she had given her the sandwich earlier.

Slowly she squels in delight when she sees the man finish her sandwich. Even though she didn't know the man, she didn't even know the man's name, but she felt relieved and elated when she saw the sandwich she made was eaten by the man.

Jisoo's gaze was still fixed on each of his classmates in the room as he slowly examined their writing to see if it was similar to the writing of the note that he was holding now. The note that he got from the person who gave him the sandwich earlier.

Jisoo sighed in frustration when none of his classmates' writing matched the writing of the owner of this note.

Jisoo looked around again till his gazes was drawn to a woman sitting quietly reading a book. The woman seated in the front row.

"How can I did not notice her?Perhaps she is really small."Jisoo muttered.

Jisoo's legs stepped forward to cast a shadow over the woman's face, who was still engrossed in her book.Jisoo's feet came to a halt as he noticed the woman's face,with her puffy soft cheeks and round glasses making the woman even cuter.

His stiff body suddenly did not move because he was too preoccupied with looking at the woman's face who did not even look at him. Why did he just notice the presence of the woman in front of him right now.

This may be because he was busy sleeping in class and that is why he never noticed this woman.

"Uhm ...

Before Jisoo could greet the woman the classroom door was suddenly barged by his classmates who said the teacher would arrive soon.

Jisoo could only frown in irritation and promptly turned around and walked back to his desk as his sentence was cut off.

He thought he would talk to the woman after class as soon as possible.

____

Jennie clutched her schoolbag tightly, periodically biting her lower lip in fear and anxiety, because she had always felt like she was being followed home from school.