Night story

In the middle of the night Jisoo right now are walking alone to take some fresh air to release some stress because of the lot of work he has to handle.He has now been busy since the promotion at his workplace which made him the new director which caused his work to increase and that is why he walks out at night to get some fresh air.

As he was walking and all of a sudden he spotted a woman who might have tried to commit suicide on the bridge. Jisoo was very shocked by what he saw without wasting time Jisoo quickly went towards the woman then hugged the woman from behind and dropped themselves away from that place.

The woman was still in a state of shock after she felt someone hug her from behind and then drop their bodies.She still felt the wrists still curled around her waist. The woman's head fell on Jisoo's chest so the woman didn't feel any burden or pain because her whole body really fell on the person who tried to save her earlier. Without wasting time Jennie opened her eyes slowly and turned her body to see who had saved her. Jennie saw a pair of eyes that were watching her from below. Eyes that showed worries.

For a long time they stared at each other the man under Jennie cleared his throat then lowered Jennie from the top of his body then stood up.Jennie also began to standing .They were still with each other's minds until the man began to speak.

"What were you trying to do just now?"Jisoo asked.

Jennie sigh.She knew this was what Jisoo would ask.

"It's okay if you don't want to  answer my question because we are strangers."Jisoo said while showing a little smile.

Jisoo was about to turn his body to go home but suddenly the woman in front of him hugged him and cried on Jisoo's chest. The woman's shoulder trembled. Jisoo knew this woman must need strength so Jisoo started moving his hand to hug the stranger who was crying on his chest.

After 15 minutes the woman had started stop crying. The woman's eyes and nose were red due to long crying. But the sight looks cute in Jisoo's eyes.Jisoo smiled seeing Jennie this was the first time Jisoo felt he was in love with the woman in front of him.

Jennie began to speak
"S-sorry for m-making your s-shirt wet".Jennie said still sniff.

Jisoo still hasn't stopped smiling at the scene in front of him.
"It's okay I know you deserve that hug". Jisoo said still smiling.

"Uhm by the way I'm Jisoo Kim Jisoo. What's yours?"Jisoo said.

"J-jennie Kim Jennie."Jennie said while looking down she still shy about what happen just now.

"Oh we have the same kim's name glad to hear that" Jisoo said chuckle.

"So I think right now we are not stranger anymore so I just want to say if you want to say anything I can be your shoulder."Jisoo said .

"So can I share my problem with you?"Jennie ask.

"Of course you can but we have to find a bench first."Jisoo said still trying to find some bench near them.

"Ouh I find it right there let's go."Jisoo said while pulled Jennie's hand with him.Jennie suddenly feel butterfly flying inside her stomach because of that skinship. After they felt comfortable.Jennie started talking

"I-i just broke up with my boyfriend."Jennie said while tried to hold back the tears that were about to come out while clenching her fist tightly.

"I hate him he gave me fake hopes I thought he serious with our relationship but it's all just stupid plan he makes with his friends."Jennie said again.

"How do you know it's all plan?."Jisoo ask. He's still trying to be patient because Jennie story same like her sister story that make her sister dead because of depression.

"He told me this morning.He said he want to break up with me ,he said he never love me it's all plan ,he also said I'm not suitable to be with him".

"He insult me Jisoo."Jennie said looking towards Jisoo while tears begin streaming down from her eyes.Jisoo wiped Jennie's tears with his hand.

"Hey listen me."Jisoo said holding Jennie's hand." You shouldn't shed a tear on the person who brought you down. He doesn't deserve your tears. You just have to prove to that jerk that you Jennie Kim are not a weak person and you can be a better person than him also show him that you don't need that fake love."Jisoo said convincing Jennie.

Jennie was really glad when she was able to meet someone who could convince her and support her jennie was very happy.She think right now she start to love Jisoo's presence.

"Thank you Jisoo,you really convinced me well."Jennie said and hug him tightly.

Jisoo hug her back while still smiling.He's happy to now that today he save stranger that make he fall in love at first sight.He's really glad that he can help Jennie today .

"You're welcome Jennie,you just have to know that I will always be by your side."Jisoo said still hug Jennie while smiling.

'i think I start to like you Jisoo even we were just met.'Jennie said in her heart.

Tonight just felt different between both of them.Night story that bought them to feel different that start from stranger to special.

______________________________________

A few months have passed

Right know Jisoo already late to take her girlfriend  for dinner.Guess what who his girlfriend?.That's right it's Jennie Kim.They been dating since 3 month ago after Jisoo ask her to be her girlfriend and Jennie answer with yes because Jennie also have same feeling towards Jisoo.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm late I got stuck in traffic earlier."Jisoo said to his sulking girlfriend that sit beside him in Jisoo's car .

"Hush you know I wait for you around 20 minutes."Jennie said pouted while still sulking.

"Omo Omo why my baby are so cute this cheeks really soft like Mandu".Jisoo said while playing with Jennie cheeks that cause that woman blushing.

"Honey~,stop playing with my cheeks you said you want to take me out for dinner hurry up I'm hungry"Jennie said while doing aegyo.

"Omo my baby already hungry okay let's go eat dinner !" Jisoo said while start to driving.

"I love you honey thanks for everything."Jennie said kiss Jisoo cheeks.

Jisoo right know already red because of blushing. Then Jisoo holding Jennie hand while other hand holding the steering wheel.

"I love you more baby and thank you for always makes me happy ."Jisoo said while kiss Jennie hand and continue their journey to the restaurant.

That's how they meet from stranger to lover.They complete each other.They love each other.They protect each other.They take care of each other and finally they found each other that makes their loves become true love.

The End.