Love Story (3)

"So where are we going?"

Jennie asked towards Jisoo who was driving. Jisoo turned to Jennie for a moment before smiling.

"You'll know later."Jisoo said.

Jennie who heard that could only sigh. She looks eager to find out the first place they will go for this first date of theirs. After 30 minutes of driving they arrived at the place. Jennie looked out the window showing a signboard of pictures of animals. Jisoo parked his car.

Then he got out of the car but that was before he asked Jennie to stay in the car. Jennie who heard it was only able to sit in silence.

After a few minutes Jisoo came back and he opened the car door for Jennie.

"Let's go Miss cat." Jisoo said enthusiastically.

The man held out his hand and was held well by Jennie. But Jisoo is still not walking. Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo didn't answer Jennie's question instead he intertwined their hands and lifted them to point at Jennie.

"This one is better." Jisoo gave Jennie a smile and started walking towards the entrance.

Jennie stared at their intertwined hands with a smile that never leave her face. Arriving just in the direction of the entrance Jennie's eyes shine when she knew this place.

"We're going to the zoo!" Jennie asked Jisoo enthusiastically.

The man nodded.

"I want to see a real cat not an incarnate cat." Jisoo teased the woman.

"Au awh!" Jisoo grimaced as Jennie pinched the man at the waist as she knew the man's speech was aimed at her.

"Hehe I'm kidding." Jisoo jokingly said.

"Hey wait!" Jisoo said to Jennie who had already left him.

_______

"Wow, look at that bird, it looks beautiful." Jennie said to Jisoo. Jisoo nodded in agreement.

"Hey smile." Jisoo tells Jennie the man wants to take a picture of Jennie. Hearing that Jennie gave her gummy smile towards the camera along with the bird that was on the woman's shoulder.

"You want to take a picture with this bird?" Jennie asked Jisoo because from earlier only Jisoo took her picture.

"No need, I'm afraid he'll poop on my shirt later." Said the man.But the truth is he was afraid to get close to the big bird.

"Liar, you must be scared because this bird is big." Jennie guessed.

"Hey I'm a brave man!" Jisoo said firmly.

"No you're not." Jennie scoffed and ran away from Jisoo.

"Hey wait! ,haaa why is she so excited today." Jisoo said then chased Jennie from behind.

"Jisoo let's feed the Deer." Jennie pulls Jisoo towards the animal after getting permission to feed the deer.

Jisoo was now feeding the deer but his eyes were on Jennie who was also giving food to the deer. He really enjoyed the scene in front of him with Jennie who seemed happy to be able to feed the deer and he secretly recorded it.

"Where else do we want to go after this?" Jennie asked who was now clinging on Jisoo's arm.

The woman still wanted to explore this zoo.

"Where do you want to go?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

Jennie looked around and smiled.

"I know somewhere let's go." Jennie pulled Jisoo with her.