Chapter 5 | STAY.

I heard my phone ringing, but it was not the caller's ringtone, it was an alarm. It said "STAY!" With an annoying ringtone.
I can't remember setting this alarm though. It was Sunday 13th of November 2014.

I found it absurd to listen to this alarm that I don't even remember setting it! I went down and took a bus to my uncle's house, I went upstairs.. the door was open and I went in. I felt like thunder in my brain when I saw my uncle laying on the floor and sugar was spilled beside him! I called 911 but it was too late! My only friend is dead. His obesity literally killed him. How would I go on now? Why should I even go on? My case was hopeless, my feelings were dead, I didn't even cry! May God have mercy on his soul, Amen.

The alarm (STAY) came to my mind, it was so weird and scary, whoever set up this alarm, he knew this would happen! But how?
I might have lost my mind then, (My uncle is dead), that's what I only cared about!

I took the same bus home to go back to my parallel world.

I got a voice message from Detevtive Perez. "I just heard about your uncle, I'm so sorry. Call me when you're alright." At least someone called.

I fell asleep.

I was in my sitting room and I heard echoes.. "STAY!.. STAY!.. STAY!.."
I was horrified, I saw my uncle..
"One day it'll kill me!" He shouted loudly. Such an irony!

I heard the same voice that was singing "Happy birthday", the same british accent, the same fine voice.
'How could you do that? I loved you!' She shouted.

'What did I do?' I asked.

'Don't you love me? I thought we'd be forever! You lied!' She shouted.

'Where are you? Reveal yourself so we could talk!'

'I can't. You left me.' She cried.

'What do you want from me?' I asked.

'I won't ask you again.' She said.

'Ask me what?' I asked.

"JUST STAY!" She answered.