saturday 18/9

2 AM—

i can feel the banging of the bass echoing through the speakers everywhere in my body, mixed with the fast pace of my own heart as victoria kisses all over my exposed shoulders, neck and collarbones.

lust has taken over my head as she slowly leaves marks on my body.

she carefully sneaks her hands under my shirt but i stop her.

“not here” i say and look at her. the colourful flashing lights of the party are hitting us both, making it hard for me to focus on her.

“where do you wanna go?” she yells into my ear in order to be heard over the loud music.

“my place” i say and she smiles mischievously. she takes my hand and i let the blonde girl guide us out of the dancing mass.

~~~~

10 AM— at home

the next morning i wake up, feeling the heat of the sun right on my skin. i roll to my side and my hand subconsciously reaches for someone next to me, but all i am met with is a pillow and some tangled up sheets.

i slowly open my eyes and scan the room.

i can recognise it —it's mine— but i am all alone.

i sit up and try to recall everything that happened the previous night.

buongiorno dolcezza” a familiar voice greets me as victoria enters the room.

“morning” i say. she passes me a cup of water and sits on the other side of the bed next to me.

when i'm done drinking, i put the glass on the nightstand next to me and look at her, then the bed.
“did we really fuck?”

“yep” she says but i can't read her expression.

“nice”

‘nice’?? you ended up in bed with your fucking ex and you call that nice??? just what the fuck is wrong with you??

.

.

.
starting off strong ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ