This went on four more times and I got all the needed documentary for it. I should give this to the Academy. I took a sample of it's toxin since while staying here, I learned a lot and has given me numerous interest in different areas. Experimenting seems to be such a great idea.

Just not on humans, that's vile.

Stage 5:

Vizzardtrotod

"Uh..are you guys sure this isn't a spawn from the underworld?" I asked.

It's face just keeps on spinning in a terribly terrifying way. It's face contorting in a way no face should. Yuck! black goop is coming out of its mouth.

"Can you like..go away please?" 

It then went to it's knees, and started speed crawling to my direction. This is probably the creepiest thing I have ever faced in my life.

"Dance of the Marionette" I chanted then my puppets' strings came down from the sky, they stood 20ft.

"Follow and Destroy." I instructed.

It means my puppets copy every move I make. I swung my katana to hit all the vital points and after I was satisfied mutilating it's body I let my marionette's end it.

With one stomp of the left puppet, a trail of earth started shooting all up impaling the monster. One marionette grabbed one end of the monster and the other marionette from the other side and split it in half, revealing it's core.

The leading puppet grabbed it and placed it infront of me, I shattered the core then all of them disappeared with a wave of my hand.

Luckily my Marionette's were on the sexier and cuter side so, It wasn't that creepy to look at. It was a mix of female marionette's and male marionette's so they were pretty eye candy.

"N-number 60, passed!"

Hm..it seems like the training I had with Sir Christopher (Second Commander in the Imperial Black Knights) and Yamada-sensei (Her Kendo Teacher) paid off. 

I cleaned myself off first before I walked out the exit. 

"Euphie!!! You were so cool!" Mara crushed me in a hug.

"What was the name of that female marionette of yours? The brunette since she's perfect" Ty gave me the "ok" hand movement while nodding his head.

"Ugh" Ryza rolled her eyes.

"You're almost as great as Sel! and that means a lot!" Basil gave me a cheeky smile.

"Even I was surprised, I'm so proud of you" Sel patted my head and gave me a sweet sincere smile.

*Sniffle Sniffle* " Aww..Thank you guys.." I kinda cried...I bawled.

"Such a cutie~" Mara rubbed her cheek on mine.  Which I didn't like since she had to squat, a daily reminder of how short I am.

"uuh..." I groaned

They all snorted and started teasing my height

They all snorted and started teasing my height..ughh

"Ahhh!Shtap ITT" 

"Well Euphie, welcome to the Swordsmanship club." All of them smiled at me and cheered.

"*sniff* Please take care of me!"

✦͙͙͙*͙*❂✦∗⁎.ʚɞ.✦⁎∗❂**͙✦͙͙͙

To be Continued . . .

Hi guys! so I decided to update as a way to say I'M SORRY! I just edited all the chapters and found that I made A LOT of spelling mistakes. I typed the past chapters on my phone and I didn't notice all the mistakes, so as an apology I updated. Thank you for putting up with those! Much Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。