13.Denki x SMR

For the ppl that don't know. ABDL is Adult Baby Diaper Lover. It's a kink, if u wanna learn more about it go to my amazing best friend in this entire world, Dr. Google. Go to him he'll help ya'. Also, I want to say! Not everyone that have a DDlb/DDlg life style have a ABDL/ age kink! And not everyone that have a ABDL/age kink have a DDlb/DDlg life style! Please know this!

Au; older.
Requested; by GrassAndMochi
Name: mha/bnha
Type; Fluff.

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'0

Hair; Draco White

Eyes; gold

Length; 10in/15in

Is it just me, or is he gorgeous? I am so surprised I was able to spell that

Is it just me, or is he gorgeous? I am so surprised I was able to spell that..... I spelled it right right?
INFO!!
You and Denki are a couple, you both are into ABDL. And yeah.... Also, this one is a bit embarrassing... My very much weird friend helped me write it because she's into this stuff and I'm not so yeah....
_________________________________
Your POV.

Denki and I are sitting on the couch, the movie that he's playing is now just a background sound, he is sitting between my legs with my hands on his tummy.

Lately he's been having really really bad tummy aches and I know it's because he hasn't pooped. I've already had this thing with him that he doesn't want to poop in his diaper, so I've had to do it once and here I'm doing it again I put it a pill inside of his hole, that basically makes him poop. (You guessed it right this whole thing is about poop....)

I circle my hands on his tummy and once in a while to push harder on his tummy. Every time I do he's screens in pain. And believe me when I say it hurts me a lot more than it hurts him.

I hate seeing my baby hurt... "Ok, ok I'm done... N-no more..." He says. I'm not and lift him and go to his room. I lay him down on the changing table and carefully open his diaper.

I clean him up and put him in another diaper and then I lay him down in his crib.

(I want to remind you I'm just reading this to make sure it's okay I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable reading it but if you guys do that's amazing I think I'm just going to stop reading this and just publish it because I don't know what to do anymore my friend's crazy...)

I go back to the living room and turn off the tv. I go back to my room and lay down for a nap.

I wake up hearing whimpers and crying, I look at my phone and see I've been asleep for an hour and a half. I go to my baby's room and lift him up to the changing table after smelling the smell in his room.

I open his diaper and clean him up again. I changed him into a different diaper and lift him up and we go to the kitchen.

I get him some sweets because he's been such a good boy, I don't know if it's right to say this but I am so fucking proud that he pooped... I let him eat his ice cream and I make myself a black coffee.

After that we just play in the living room on his playing mat with his dinosaurs/cars/stuffies/toys.

_________________________________
Hello! My name is Annabelle, but call me Anna. Jaden has asked me to make this chapter for him because apparently he's not into abdl, so I made it for him and I am very sorry if some of you didn't like this but for the one that did request this here you go darlin'. I'm not going to do his goodbye or whatever, so just say yes enjoy the rest of this book... Bye loves, stay safe ❤️