" Yenna sogama ?" Pallavi asked Alli who blushed.

" Yen ka ninge vere," Alli whined causing Pallavi to chuckle.

" Seri seri née poi kulichitu kille va," Pallavi said to Alli who nod her head.

Pallavi walked towards the kitchen smiled as she ruffled Arvind's hair while the boy grinned at her.

" Attai yeneke egg dosa please...Vasu ke dosa sudde teriyele," Arvind said winking at Pallavi who chuckled while Vasu pouted.

Saritha chuckled and shook her head while Venkat snorted as he continued to munch on his dosa. Pallavi swallowed her saliva as she saw Saritha carrying the baby. She gave her mother in law a peculiar look as the woman cooed and bounced the baby. Pallavi shook her head before walking towards the stove.

Alli on the other hand walked into Vajra's room, placing her luggage on the floor. She walked into the bathroom and washed her face before coming out and changing into her tops and leggings.

Alli blinked seeing Saritha feeding the baby while Venkat and Arvind were leisurely talking with Vasundara. She chuckled as the girl huffed and pinched both boys arms while they teased her.

" Vantutiya...okaru dosa suduren," Pallavi said.

" Pallavi! Yenge irruke!!" Revant's voice was heard causing the woman to roll her eyes. Alli chuckled and pat her shoulders.

" Ninge mama ke yennanu parunge...naa patukuren," Alli said as she walked towards the stove.

" Akka!!! Un kaiyale oru dosa please," Venkat said causing Saritha to roll her eyes.

" Yenda ipidi soliye yethune sapda poringa?" Saritha asked in a bemused tone.

" Athan Jogging porumle Patti," Arvind winked while Alli rolled her eyes.

" Née sapdalale?" Saritha inquired Alli who shook her head.

" Avaru flight le food order panni thaan book panaru..." Alli said with a tried smile.

" Seri poi rest yedu po..." Saritha said with a soft smile.

" Parale attai...Pallavi akka vum mama studio ke porange...ungalukum class irrukom...naa veetle samaichiren," Alli said causing Saritha to exhale her breath and shook her head with a small smile.

" Class ille iniki yeneku...naa parthukuren don't worry...yevalo thooram travel panirke...poi rest yedu," Saritha said passing the baby to Alli.

" Seri ka nangalum porum...veetuku vaa yen...Ram Krishi partha rombhe kushi airuvanga," Venkat said causing Alli to smile and nod her head.

" Varen da...unge mama varatom...rendu perum varum," Alli said.

" Inge irunthe yenna panna pore ? Amaira attai inge thaan irrukanga...marupadiyum vambu vanta ?" Venkat said causing Saritha to swallow her saliva.

Alli however smiled and shook her head.

" Avangaluku inthe veetle yenna urumai athe thaan yenekum...naa yethuku avangaluku bayanthu varanum?" Alli asked patting Venkat's cheek.

Arvind sighed and shook his head.

" Seri nanga periama kitte pesikurom," he said causing Saritha to clear her throat.

" Deyh ithe ava veedum thanda...yenda ninge...Unge akka aprom Vajra kude varuva..." Saritha said causing the boys to sigh and nod their head as they left the house.

***********************************

Arvind slid his hands inside his jeans pocket as he walked towards the freezer section, whistling Anirudh's chellama tune. His eyes lit up as he saw the frozen Berry carton. He quickly walked towards aisle.

His eyes narrowed as another slender hand grabbed the carton. He turned his eyes towards the culprit. Arvind's eyebrows went up his hairline as he glanced into the identical warm brown eyes and button nose.

" Chara yenna pan- Arvind ?" A slender woman called out as she stared at Arvind in surprise. Arvind's Adam's apple bobbed as he eyes the woman who gave him a nervous smile while the girl frowned.

" Ma kandavanga kude yenna pechu! Vaa!" The girl said dragging the woman away.

Raghav who walked towards the aisle gasped as the little firecracker nearly stumbled on him as she dragged the older version of her away. Raghav exhaled his breath and walked towards Arvind, placing his hand on Arvind's shoulder.

" Deyh yenda peiya parthe matiri irruke ?" Raghav asked the man who shook his head.

" Onnum ille...Periama sonne items vangitiya?" Arvind asked Raghav who nod his head.

" Beer carton vangikalam;" Raghav said causing Arvind to snort.

" Yethuku ? Unge amma and yen periamma kitte vangi katikirathuka...pesame vaa," Arvind said dragging the pouting Raghav.

************************************
Hehehe Hi everyone..
Sorry for the late update ya peeps...extremely busy day