🍋 smut baby 🍋

Warning: smut 😀 obviously oh and a lil Sour language if u get me.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Y/n pov

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv when Carlisle gets home from work looking fine as ever, hes wearing a white button up and some black tuxedo pants. He must've had a meeting today.

He walks over to me and leans down to give me a quick kiss. "Hello darling."

"Hey, how was work?"

"Good, where are the kids?"

"Not sure all they said was they were gonna be gone til tomorrow morning." <I couldn't think of anything lol>

He chuckles and replied with an ok. He starts messing with his tie loosening it and tossing it aside unbuttoning a few of his shirt buttons while he's at it.

I try to stop myself from staring by getting up and washing my dish but Carlisle comes up behind me and puts his head in my neck giving it light kisses. I continue washing my dish but he grabs my hips pulling me back against his chest. I let out a little whimper as he lightly bites down but not enough to pierce my skin.

He then slides his hands down to my thighs but I stop him with my magic and use the discarded tie to tie his hands using a little more magic to make sure he doesn't break out of it.

" I'm trying to wash the dishes sir what are u doing?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

He narrows his eyes at me playfully and replies, " Whatever do you mean, I just wanted to kiss my beautiful lover."

"Is that so?"

He nods with a smirk resting on his perfect lips.

With his hands still tied behind his back I pull him down by his collar and whisper in his ear " Fine, I'll give you your kiss."

In the blink of an eye were in our shared room in front of the bed. Him being the closest I push him back so he's now sitting.

"Arnt u going to untie me?" He says with lust filled eyes.

"Nope." I say, confidence evident in my voice.

His eyes seem darken if that's even possible and he tries to struggle out of the bound that holds his hands together but im not worried, the magic I added has the same affect as chains on a human would so they'll stay there until I take them off.

I walk closer to Carlisle til I'm in between his legs and lean down to give him a kiss. He ofcourse kisses back but I pull away before he gets too excited. He groans and stares me down as I get on my knees and unbuckle his belt.

I keep eye contact through all of this until I have his hard uh friend in my hand. <imagine writing smut and not being able to say di->

I drag my tongue againts his tip and he lets out a groan while he again struggles against his restraints and says in a husky voice,"Stop teasing."

I give him his satisfaction and shove his uhhh member into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. He groans and I go faster.

I want to hear him scream my name mwahahahh. Jk lol

I keep bobbing my head faster and faster til I finally feel him twitch in my mouth. I quickly pull away before he can release and he lets out what seems to be a mix of a groan and whine.

"Not yet my love."

At that he gives me his coldest glare and says, " when I get out of these your gonna wish you didn't do that."

I feel myself get excited by what I imagine he'll do to me and how deep his voice seemed to get. I get up and discard my clothes so I'm only in my undergarments. His eyes trace my body and I straddle him with his tip right at my entrance but I don't let him enter yet.

He looks up at me and says,"come on y/n hurry up." He almost sounds like a kid asking his parents for candy with how much he's whining but I still don't put it in yet. I want him to beg so I tell him to do just that.

"Beg my love."

At that his eyes narrow and he says, " You can't be serious."

I shrug and get start to move off him when he hurriedly says," wait wait please y/n put it in."

I'm too horny to care if that wasn't really begging so I put all of it in, in one quick motion. We both let out lewd noises and I put my head in the crook of carlisles neck and start moving.

Carlisle pov

As y/n slipped onto my uhh thingy I felt as her magic started to wear off on the tie.

If I can get this tie off I'll be able to get them back for the teasing so I tell them to go faster and they do. They feel so good i cant even think straight but I need to get out of this tie.

Y/n is a moaning mess and I would be lying if I said I wasn't either the tie is finally loose enough for me to rip it off and I do just that.

Y/n doesn't notice until I grab their hips and turn us over so that I'm on top and their on the bottom. I'm finally in control again.

Y/n pov

Carlisle ripped off the tie and turned us over. Shit I forgot all about that. I'm gonna need a wheelchair.

Carlisle smirks at my worried face and grabs my wrists putting them above my head with one hand and putting the other one my waist holding me there as he pounds into me at a speed that should not be freaking legal or even exist for that matter.

My body feels so hot and I can't even think straight Carlisles stamina is through the roof.

I feel something start to build up in my stomach and realize I'm almost at my high so I'm now a moaning mess and carlisle seems to take notice so he speeds up and we both let loose at the exact same time.

Carlisle falls on top of me and let's go of my hands. I'm breathing hard and I'm covered in sweat. I feel drained of energy and I'm sure I look it but carlisle looks like he's bout ready to go another 5 rounds.

♡♡♡♡Time skip loves ♡♡♡♡

We went another 5 rounds.

Carlisle being the amazing man he is cleaned me up when I passed out last night but where the hell is a wheelchair when you need one.

I'm now laying in bed waking up only 10 minutes ago with a sore everything and carlisle is laughing at me while I pout.

"You teased me first darling I told you ill make you regret it."

" I'll have you know I regret nothing and I can erase your entire existence in a second." I say glaring at the vampire.

He laughs once more and says," I know love but you won't do it."

"Is that a challenge."

"No its not a challenge now do u want to take a shower, the kids will be here any minute."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Okkkkk that's the end of this one shot cause idk what to put anymore but uh yeah I hope that was good and there arnt too many spelling mistakes. But I hope you enjoyed and like I said I'll see if I put anymore one shot but I'm not sure. Soo until next time loves✌.