Chapter Two

Skiler's P. O. V.

  I look out of the monitor at the gorilla and tilt my head as I watch Evolution try and break up The Shield. Why the hell would they break up the best team in WWE history?
"Demon do I need to get your music ready?" Devin, the DJ, questions me as he stands at the small DJ booth backstage.
I look over and give him a psychotic grin and tilt my head. "I don't know Dev. Should you?" I question him in a dark voice.
He gulps and starts my theme as I tilt my head and slowly walk out from behind the curtain.
I walk onto the stage as soon as the scream hits and everyone in the arena freezes and looks at me wide eyed.
"Oh no! It's Psycho Demon! Everyone get out of the ring!" King shouts as he throws down his headphones.
I laugh darkly and slowly walk down the ramp letting a spiked whip fall from up my sleeve. I watch as Triple H stands up from hitting Roman in the chest with his sledge hammer. I smirk psychotically and jump up on the apron with my head tilted as I whip the whip back on the ground letting them know they either leave now or I whip them across their pathetic faces.
"Evolution I would get out of there! Demons got that dark psychotic look in his eyes!" JB screams as he jumps out of his chair and into the audience.
I laugh and slowly climb into the ring as Evolution slides out of the ring with pale faces. I pout and grab one of their fallen mics and raise it to my mouth as I chuckle darkly.
"Aww boys, why don't you come play with me?" I ask teasingly, as I whip my whip at them. I watch as my whip hits Triple H in the face leaving a gash across his face. "Oh, is it because I'm crazier than Ambrose and more dangerous than the Undertaker and Kane?" I ask as I pout and lean on the ropes.
"Why's he teasing them? He has to have something up his sleeve." King speaks into his mic as they all slowly sit back into their chairs.
I tilt my head as I watch someone slowly climb out of the audience from behind me on the big monitor over the ramp. I chuckle and continue to watch as Evolution starts to look smug about their pathetic attempt of ambushing me. I drop the mic as the person climbs into the ring and swing my whip around watching as it wraps around their throat. I walk closer to them and yank the hood off of their face and see...

I feel wet sensation on my face and open my eyes to see Sassy standing on my chest licking my face.
"Come on, Sassy Frazz! I was enjoying that sleep!" I whine as I gently push her off of my chest rolling over shoving my head into my pillow.
"WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO TOWN!" I hear my mom shout from behind my door.
"AIGHT!" I shout back, my voice muffled by my pillow.
I push myself up onto my feet so I'm standing on my bed and look around my dirty and broken up room. I really gotta do some serious work in here. Speaking of which I still need to see a therapist before I turn 19. I look down at Sassy and see she fell asleep where my head was at and smile.
"Ok babygirl. Daddy's gotta go deal with mamas bullshit for a few hours." I whisper to her before kissing her head and leaving my room to smoke a cigarette and brush my teeth.
As soon as I take a step outside my mom gives me a side glare.
"You need to stop smoking. You smoke too damn much." She says in her raspy morning voice.
I take a deep breathe and light me a cigarette as I hear the voices in my head perk up at what she said.
Fucking bitch. How about you stop smoking a half and a pack a day.- Anger

No no how about you stop being abusive and neglecting of your youngest child.- Rage

Oh wait. You're not abusive or neglectful. You pathetic bitch.- Adan

I shake my head and smoke my cigarette before going in the house to get dressed.
"I'm tired. I need a break from all this drama bullshit." I mumble to myself as I leave my room after putting on a black long sleeve button up and a pair of black jeans that are a little loose on me along with a pair of black biker boots.
"Hey mama I need to get me a belt today. Most of my jeans are too big." I say, as I walk into the living room.
She looks at me and how far I'm holding my jeans away from my stomach.
"I don't know how you need a belt. You're so fucking big you shouldn't need one. Just stop sucking in your fat." She snarls, as she pushes past me and walks to her room.
I flinch and look down at myself seeing the stretch marks and the scars on my stomach. Maybe I should lose some weight.
"Ma I only weigh between 140-170. And that's when we lived in town when I couldn't go outside. Down here I can lose that weight and get back to being 110." I whisper as I walk into her room as she's getting her some clothes out.
She looks at me for a a second and laughs. "Yeah like that'll help you. You weigh 189 and you're 4'8. I don't think you're going to lose any weight down here." She says, rudely.
I flinch and back out of her room and into the living room trying to fight back the tears.

Snow can you be host for a while? I need a break. I whisper in the innerworld as I look at the white haired girl with bright purple eyes.

I'd gladly be host for a bit Ski. Just let me know when you're ready to be host again.- Snow

I smile softly and nod. I will Snowwy. I just need a break for a bit. I go into the innerworld and run off to the bar in my house.

Snow's P. O. V.

Well now that I'm finally host I can help him be more happy. Although making the body happy is more Kyles job. But right now he's asleep and shouldn't be disturbed.

I know this ones a little shorter than the first chapter. But I wanted to let you guys meet Snow for a few seconds. Hope you enjoy. The picture above is of me, me niece, and my nephew. And as you know the main character is based off of me