Chapter One

Skiler's P. O. V.

I slowly stand from my hard bed and walk over to my 'closet' to see my weenie dog Sassy laying on a big bunny sleeping. I smile and bend down to pet her on the head. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me wagging her tail really fast, licking my arm.
"Hey Sassy Pants! Do ya want some food? Huh?" Sassy jumps up and starts running around my room excitedly. I chuckle and grab her little food bowl and get her some food. "Here ya go baby." I set her food bowl down and kiss her cheek before leaving my room and locking the latch behind me.
I know what you're thinking; why is he locking his dog in his bedroom? That's so cruel! He's abusing this poor innocent animal!
Well, my bedroom door is broken and can't close properly. Sassy can open the door by putting her nose under it and jerking her head back. She runs around the house and gets my mom and step dad pissed. So I have to lock the door before I leave.
"Stormi! Come here!" My mom shouts from the living room.
I peak my head and see through the dining room/gaming room, and see her laying on the couch playing on her phone. I sigh inaudibly and walk down the hall towards the living room.
"Yes ma'am?" I ask happily. I hate having to act happy all the time. I'm depressed, and having severe PTSD, anxiety, and I have fucking voices in my head.
She looks up at me her hazel eyes meeting my sea green and blue eyes. Shit! What'd I do this time? I wonder to myself.
"You need to fucking unpack! I'm tired of me being the only one doing shit around here! I cook! I clean! I unpack! I work my ass off and no one else will help me do anything!" She yells trying to get up off of the couch.
I try to hide my flinch and take a deep breathe. I help you cook! I help clean! And you don't fucking let me help you unpack! You don't let me help do shit! I try to unpack but you just sit there and have me do all this shit for you! I'm tired! I scream in my head as I help her up off the couch. And it wouldn't kill you to lose some pounds. I mumble to myself.
"Mama I try to help you. But you don't let me help with anything." I look up at her and sigh. "I try to unpack but you gotta remember I have Sassy, a very excitable dog that doesn't sit still unless she's asleep, and she distracts me. Besides you always have me helping you I hardly have time to help myself." I whisper loud enough for her to hear.
I hear her growl low and look up at her hazel eyes to see them darkening into a near black color. I slowly back up a few steps as she starts to breathe heavy.
"IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! YOU ARE 18 FUCKING YEARS OLD! YOU NEED TO START HELPING US AROUND THE HOUSE! I CAN'T DO ALL OF THIS SHIT ON MY OWN! I HAVE A BAD BACK AND KNEES!" She nearly screams in my face.
I flinch and look her dead in the eyes. "Well, would you like me to get a job then? Oh wait! You won't let me get a job because of my "problems"!" I take a deep breathe in my mouth and let it out through my nose. "AND BESIDES EVERYTHINGS ABOUT YOU. OH STORMI I'M DEPRESSED! STORMI MY BACK HURTS! STORMI MY KNEES HURT! I DID ALL THIS WORK TODAY! I WANT THIS AND I WANT THAT!" By this point tears are falling down my face. "Do you ever just stop and think of me? I hurt all the time. My heart hurts. My head hurts. I have about fifty anxiety attacks a day. I have flashbacks of what dad did to me every fucking day. You always tell everyone you did shit. When I'm the one that did it. Or I did this when I helped. And I try to say any fucking thing to anyone. You tell me don't tell them this or that. Don't tell anyone you cut or about the voices or about your ptsd or about you being trans. What can I tell people mom? Huh? I'm human and I deserve to be loved and accepted? No! Because that raises red flags!" I turn around and grab random clothes from my basket in the hall and run to the bathroom.
"STORMILEIGH GAYLE WOLF GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE! IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!" My mom screams from the living room.
I cry as I turn on the shower and climb into the freezing water. Why am I treated this way? I take up for myself and it only ever ends badly for me. Will I ever be happy? Who am I to my family? Their maid? Their slave? Their person to go to when they need to let shit off of their chest? Am I the person they tell everything to and not want to listen to me? Yes.
I look over at the sick counter and see my moms razor. I reach over to it and break it open and drag the end of the razor across my arms and thighs. I watch as the blood blends in with the water and sigh in relief. For this brief moment it feels like the world is lifted off of my shoulders. It feels like my mom doesn't scream at me daily. It feels like I don't have flashbacks of my dad raping me. I feel almost normal. Until I look down at my arms and thighs and see the deep cuts and tear up again. I have been sober for three months. Three months! That's the longest I've ever been sober. But I broke that by letting everything get to me. By letting my mom get to me. And everyone else.
I sigh and run the water over the cuts until they all clot up and smile slightly. The feeling is a little pleasurable I'm not gonna lie.

Next day

I walk into my grandmas trailer and sigh at the smell of old people. She may be 71 but she still acts like she's in her early 40's.
"Who's there?!" I hear her yell from her bedroom.
I giggle and walk into the living room and take my boots off.
"It's just me nana! I came over ta visit ya!" I shout as I slowly walk into the kitchen that leads to her room.
She goes to her door and jumps back at me standing in the doorway. She gasp and holds her chest grinning ear to ear at me.
"You scared me!" She reaches over and slaps me on the chest gently.
I laugh and give her a big hug. She sighs and hugs me tightly to her putting her head in my hair. I smile and kiss her cheek before pulling back.
"Love you nans." I whisper to her before slowly turning around and walking to the living room. She's the only person that says I love you back.
"I love ya too Stormi." She says, following me into the living room. "Guess who's coming to Texarkana tonight!" Nana shouts sitting on her couch.
I tilt my head and watch as she holds up ten tickets all with my name on them. My eyes widen as I see the logo for the best wrestling show ever. WWE!
"I know how much this means to you. I know this is the only thing you can watch that makes you feel safe. Especially three specific people. And that's why I also got you backstage passes to meet them. I even made a deal with the managers and they've agreed to let you spend a week with them." Nana says, watching me carefully.
I start to choke up a little as I realize how much trouble she went through to make me happy. I jump up and run over to her hugging her close to me crying. She cries hugging me back with her arms sling around my shoulders.
"Maybe they can get you out of here. Make you happy. And maybe you can find love and feel what it feels like." She whispers into my neck crying.
I cry harder and kiss her neck mumbling inaudibly.

This book is a little based off of my life. And as you can tell it's a fan fiction with WWE. I can make WWE fan fictions easier about my life than any other fandom I hope you like it. I'm looking forward to updating this one more often.