"You will beg me to stop," she murmured, "or you will beg me to keep going." The crop continued slowly up his thigh.

"Or you will beg me to let you cum." The crop came down with a measured zing on his half hard cock, drawing a wince and a moan from her needy victim. "Maybe you'll beg for all of that and more."

Her crop was swapped for a knife. She turned it, so the blade glinted in the low light of the dungeon as she knelt at his bare feet. Kookie's socks and shoes had been removed and his feet were freshly washed, just as she had requested. She brought the blade to meet the bottom of his foot and his eyes widened in alarm. She smirked as she drew the dull edge of the knife from his heel to his toe. He jerked at the tickling sensation.

She sat the knife down and slowly opened her mouth, making her fangs descend as she smiled. His breath quickened. She met his anxious gaze as she licked the sole of his foot. Her tongue lathed around his toe. When she sucked it into her warm mouth, she watched his pupils dilate, arousal overtaking his earlier fear. A lewd moan forced its way from Kookie's throat.

"Do you like that, my little man slut? I bet your little cock is getting hard for me."

"It's not. You can't make me want you," he protested.

She picked the knife up. "Let's see. Shall we?"  The fine wool of his trousers parted like butter on the sharp blade. "I bet you are dripping for me already." One leg was exposed, then the other. His muscular thighs were revealed in all their glory.

"Mmm, I don't even need your little dick. I'll just ride your thigh." She traced a line up to his crotch with the dull side of the knife, gratified with a twitch from his prominent bulge. Kookie tugged at the chains.

"Be still now. I would hate to slice anything other than your clothes." With two swipes of the knife, the tattered fabric parted, leaving his large, leaking cock on display. Another swipe popped the last button on his shirt. He fought uselessly against the manacles.

"Now this is how I like my man toys. Naked ... restrained ... and writhing." She placed the knife at a safe distance away and pulled a black silk sash from her waist. It went over his eyes and she struggled to tie it as he thrashed against it. She took her coil of rope and concentrated on binding him, just like she had practiced, across his chest, his upper arms, his neck, his wrists, his waist.

His legs were spread wide. She roped his ankles and tied the ropes off in the iron rings cemented into the floor.  She unlocked the heavy manacles from his legs and tossed them aside, the clatter echoing off the stone walls.

When she was satisfied, she unlocked the chains from his arms. He pulled against the ropes, huffing when he realized he was immobilized.

"Seeing you all tied up and helpless is making me wet. So, so wet." The domme straddled his massive thigh, her bare pussy making contact as she fanned her thin black cape behind her. She ground down on his bunched muscles, humming at the pleasure.

Her lips found a spot on his neck as her hand slid a leather cock ring down his hard shaft and pulled it tight. Kookie whined at the sensation through gritted teeth, until it ended in a strangled cry when her warm hand cupped his balls.

His neck was damp with sweat and heavy with his own musky scent. She bit and sucked and licked down to his collarbone as she set a steady rhythm on his thigh. Her juices had slicked his leg as she rubbed herself harder, creating friction on her pulsing clit.