Bionic Showdown Pt2

Start from the beginning

"I've waited to long for this" Quinn said pulling out a whip except this one didn't have the spikes like last time. Y/n's breath got caught in her throat. Her mom shot the whip towards her but y/n was able to get out of the way. Y/n super speed to her mom kicking her leg out getting down on her knee and knocking down her mom. Quinn fell forward and hit herself on the control center. Y/n stood up and her mom quickly fix herself and faced her.

Quinn ran to her. Y/n wasn't fast enough this time and Quinn knocked her to the ground holding her hand her her neck. Y/n trying getting out of her moms grip but with her other hand Quinn created 3 scratches across her left leg. Y/n let out another yell in pain and Quinn threw her to the wall.

"Quinn! Stop it! Stop it now! Leave her alone and have me!" Alexander pleaded as his daughter had a arm around her stomach and started to struggle to get up. Quinn turned and looked at him.

"Well that's not fun to leave her with less harm is it?" Quinn gave an evil chuckle. Y/n got her sonic waves at her making her fly back. He mom showed her whip again she hit it towards y/n and y/n held her arm in front of her with her elbow bent as the whip wrapped around the top of her hand. Y/n was about to pull her mom over but her mom did something making the spikes come on and dig deep into y/n's skin. The whip dropped from y/n's arm and more blood started to drop from her arm. Y/n used her powers and shot her mom back.

Y/n struggled to super speed to the control center

Y/n struggled to super speed to the control center. Suddenly something blasted her and she hit the control center before falling on the ground.

"What do you think your doing?" She heard a familiar voice. They all looked and saw Marcus. Quinn walked to him and y/n got up holding onto the control center.

"Where is Douglas he's supposed to be here?" Quinn asked

"He's to busy bragging on how he captured them." Marcus said staring at y/n. "So cupcake which one of them should go first... the sister?" He pointed to Bree but Adam held out an arm blocking her. "...the brother?" He pointed to Adam. Alexander went in front of him. "...The father figure?" He pointed to Donald. Chase, this time went in front of him leaving him and Alexander in the front of them ".... the father... or the boyfriend. Your pick"

"None"

"So you?" Quinn asked walking towards her as she started to walk (limping) to the other side of the lasers they were around

"Quinn take me please." Alexander pleaded. Quinn growled.

"No! I want her. Marcus can-" she was cut off when Douglas walked in. Y/n looked and they made eye contact. Douglas looked at her with a 'sorry' look but y/n kept a hard glare at him. "Douglas there you are! I'm almost done. Are you ready." Douglas did answer he just kept his eyes on y/n. "Douglas!" Douglas turned and looked at Quinn.

"She's not ready yet." Douglas said.

"I got it" Quinn ran to her but y/n ran to Douglas still struggling with her super speed pushed him on the ground.