shopping at mall plaza

The couple inside of mall plaza it's going to be fourth floors and just doing little bit of shopping before eating at the food court.

Rarity: "let's go to Jc Penny in the first floor."

Applejack: "of course darling, besides ah need a blue tight jean for working at the farm."

Both of them enter inside of JC penny and separate each other to look around whoever they want when to see something they like.

JC penny male worker with light orange skin, red velvet eyes, and dark green emerald hair mullet. He walked up to applejack and speak with british accent, "greetings, I'm orange pine. You need something."

Applejack: "yes, mr. Pine. Ah'm looking for blue tight jeans as my size 32. "

Orange: "splendid, it's over there at female pants section in the right."

Applejack: "thanks sugarcube."

Orange: "no problem ma'am."

She went over there to female pants section to find some tight blue jeans for her at home. In few minutes later, the lovebirds exit the store with dozen shopping bags in their hands going another store somewhere in this mall. They blocked by man selling beautiful rainbow diamond necklace and said, "you wanna buy for your love."

Applejack: "sure."

Man: "one dollar."

She handed one dollar to him for rainbow diamond necklace that make rarity very happy.

Rarity: "thank you, my honey bunny."

Applejack: "you're welcome, hon."

She put the necklace around her lovely neck and attached, applejack look down rarity dd-cup breasts inside of indigo blue over shoulder shirt for bit and continue walking through the mall.

Meanwhile back at USA

It's middle of night at canterlot neighborhood with everyone is asleep including sunset satan sleeping in her room and door open really wide to wake up for little bit see scootaloo with scared look on her face while wearing long knee daring do shirt only.

Sunset: "what's wrong scoot, you have a nightmare about woman blood scream in the woods."

Scootaloo: "yeah, I can sleep with you, sis."

Sunset smile proud, "of course squirt."

Scootaloo: "thank sis, you're best demon sister ever."

She moved over at right side of bed so her sister hop on and lay down at left side of bed. They went fall asleep.

[New chapter is out for this story]