"Fuck my mouth Theo" her tongue darted across her lips as she let her hand drop, depriving him of her touch. She sat on her knees in front of him, mouth open, in the shower, under the moonlight. This was a moment he could relive forever.

"Such a fucking slut" he grinned lazily as his own hand pumped his cock, the precum seeping over his fingers.

"Your fucking slut," she smirked and shuffled forwards on her knees and placed her hands behind her back. "now fuck my mouth Theo. Or are you scared you won't last long."

"I know I won't last long with your pretty mouth getting me off" he chuckled darkly, his mouth falling open slightly as he positioned himself inside of her mouth. Both hands slapped against the wet tiles on each side of the shower. His head dropped between his arms as he watched her head bob up and down on his cock.

He had fantasised about her lips around him for so long. He had fantasised a lot of things about her.

His left hand fell from the tiling and to the back of her head where he paused her actions.

Her eyes followed him the whole time, she loved watching him fall apart. He was tumbling and on the verge of crumbling into pieces. She swirled her tongue around his cock as he slowed her movements. His eyes met hers, while he whispered out an 'are you sure?'. She moaned in response, sending vibrations throughout his core. His cock throbbed for contact, feeling or pleasure. Anything.

His hips began to move back and forth slowly as he began to thrust into her mouth. Her jaw fell slack as she let him fuck her as she told him to. His fingers threaded into her hair, gripping in into a ball as he held her head in place. The combination of the gentle noises she was making compared with his moans was something neither of them had heard before. And she was enjoying this just as much as he was while she slightly gagged on his cock.

"That's it, you're doing so good baby" he panted out, his face twisted in pleasure as her head moved back and forth.

His jaw dropped open as he felt his cock twitching in her mouth as his hand against the wall twisted into a fist. He threw his head back, groaning and releasing into her mouth. His thrusts slowed down and as he pulled out, her tongue lapped up his mess. She licked her lips clean and sat on her knees staring up at him.

His cock was still as hard as ever, the pink tip roaring from relief, she knew he needed more. She wanted more. She needed it too.

"Such a pretty girl, letting me fuck your mouth. Dirty fucking slut, what a filthy girl. You love it don't you? Getting slutted out, being treated like a whore? Don't you?" He edged her on, dirty talk was his thing. His favourite part was watching the amusement on her face when she was called his 'pretty little slut'. She was dirty too, really.

"I do, only from you" she smirked and stood up from her position on the floor and reached behind him to grab the shampoo bottle.

"My girl, my beautiful girl. You're all I could ever want and need. You're everything, I hope you know that love." He connected his lips with hers, tasting himself on her tongue. Theo couldn't help but smile as they pulled away, looking at the lips that just sucked his cock. His cock. His girl.

"I do know that, and I hope you know that the feeling is mutual." She smiled as she squeezed out a glob of shampoo onto her palm, placed the bottle into his hands and lathered the soap up between her hands. She massaged the soap into his hair while his hands found her hips, he pulled her up against him. His erection pressing against her stomach as they felt the vibrations of the bass music in the common room downstairs.

He did the same to her, his hands lathered in soap after washing her hair. Theo ran his palm across her chest, pinching her hard nipples as he covered her boobs in the bubbles. She didn't take her eyes off him once, noticing every movement of his face and definitely not missing the biting of his lip as his hands covered her boobs.