Chapter Nine: Why? Because I love him~

This is Oikawa's P.O.V and what happened before he went and stalked kageyama and tsukishima.

Also sorry for a long wait I had no idea how to continue this but now I do 

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

-Oikawa being such a piece of shit

-Language I guess

Anyways let's continue

(Oikawa's P.O.V):

I must find him. I need him. Tobio.

Though I hate him, I actually love him. I was just planning to just use him and beat the living hell out of him but, there is something about him that makes me quite obsessive of him.

It was five in the morning, and I decided to walk over to Iwa chan's house. He's mad at me and I have to make it up I guess.

Reason why he's mad is because I actually confessed that I actually love tobio and that I wish that I could go out on a date with him.

I know this might be confusing I guess, I really do love Iwa chan, but, I feel something different with tobio.

This kind of different that I feel about tobio . . I love it. I like how I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him.

Iwaizumi threaten me that he would leave me if I don't get over my feelings for tobio. He would only stay if I love him and only him.

I felt scared to be honest. I don't want him to leave me, he's a great person, even though he has anger issues, he still is.

We have been friends since we were little kids, and I would hate it if he left.

(At Iwa chan's house)

I knocked on the door three times only once. I called Iwaizumi before coming over here.

He seemed pissed since it's freaking five in the morning. I wouldn't blame him, I mean who the heck would want to be up at this time.

I heard the lock click and the door opened, reveling a sleepy angry Iwa chan.

"Hello-"

"Don't even say anything tooru."

I stood quiet. I stared into his eyes and he noticed. He looked away and moved to the side.

"Well aren't you coming inside?!" He yelled angrily.

I looked down at the floor and entered. I walked to his kitchen and sat on a chair.

Iwaizumi walked into the kitchen too. He placed both his hands on the table and looked into my eyes.

"Do you want something? Tea? Coffee-"

"No thanks, I'm good." I responded.

He walked away and started making some tea.

I sat there quietly. I stared at him for only a few seconds, until I had to say something.

That's the reason I'm here, to have a word with him.

I took a deep breathe and thought hard of what I was going to say.

"Iwaizumi?" I said gently.

He didn't look at me but he hummed in response.

"Um, I've been thinking about it, what we talked about before and what you said to me."

I stopped and still, he wouldn't dare turn around. I knew he was listening but if he wasn't going to look at me, this whole thing felt awkward, I don't know, it just did.