Chapter One: How It All Started

(Kageyama's P.O.V): 

How it all started.....in middle school........."Hey Oikawa!" I said cheerfully finding oikawa in the gym. 

"Oh...hey kageyama!" He said smiling his cute smile at me, waving his hand at me. It's been almost a month when I confessed my feelings to him and we started dating....yeah...I don't know why but I just loved how he looked when we won a volleyball match when we're together.

 "Oikawa, can we please start practice now!?" I said dropping my bag on the floor, running towards him, and hugging him tightly, resting my head under his neck. He lightly rubbed my back, slowly pushing me off of him. "Uhhh, yeah-I mean no, we have to..uhh..warm up first!" Oikawa sat on the floor and started stretching and so did I. We went on like this for a good six minutes until we started practicing our receives. I loved being with him, I loved every second of this. It was like this for another good six minutes until everyone on our team came. 

"Morning guys! Sorry I'm late!" Said Kindaichi running in, and placing his bag on the floor and taking out his water bottle. "Yeah sorry, we would have been on time if Kindaichi here," Kunimi said smacking Kindaichi on the back. "Didn't go and make us wait at the water fountain," 

"OW! Hey! Look, It's important to get water bottles filled up at all times! And hey, didn't you get yours filled?" Kindaichi said crossing his arms against his chest. "Well yeah but-" "Then there's no problem!" 

"Kindaichi," Kunimi instantly yelled, "You didn't wait for iwaizumi!" Kindaichi looked around to see iwaizumi not there with them, I giggled a bit seeing how kindaichi was trying to come up with a good comeback. "I-UH-YOU-YOU DIDN'T WAIT EITHER!" "Both of you, shut it!" I saw iwaizumi behind them both, grabbing them by the back of their necks. "UGH! HEY!" Yelled out kindaichi. 

"ugh.." Iwaizumi let him and kunimi go. He putted his bag down next to kindaichi's and oikawa and jogged his way towards me and oikawa. "So what were you guys doing?" Oikawa was about to speak but got quickly interrupted by kindaichi. "Probably making out," Kindaichi said behind iwaizumi trying to hold back his laugh. "W-WHAT!? NO! THAT'S-" I knew what he was going to say, but he didn't say it, he looked and stared at me, and looked back at the three members of our team. "That's too...overwhelming!" "How is that-" Kindaichi tried to say but got interrupted by oikawa. "Kageyama here is-uh..." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "He's not ready! And I can't just kiss him when he's not ready, he's uncomfortable with that! Right kageyama..." I don't know why but, when oikawa said "Right kageyama", he said it with a cold glare. I just took a second to shake it off and nod my head saying yes. "See?! He agrees!" Oikawa said smiling. "Okay okay, so what, we just gonna stand here and talk, come on, we have to practice!" Said iwaizumi running to get a volleyball. "Alright alright!" Said kindaichi running to get a volleyball too with kunimi behind him. 

---------(TimeSkip)---------

It was now 5:58 pm, we all picked up the balls and putted them back where they were, cleaned the floors, and took down the net. Once we were all done we talked out what we needed to really focus on and how we can get better at it. Kindaichi and Kunimi got their stuff and left, I was happy I played volleyball today, with my oikawa. I ran to get oikawa's bag and mine too. I ran towards oikawa, who was talking with iwaizumi privately. "Oikawa! Here!" I said smiling, handing his bag to him. Oikawa and iwaizumi stared at me but oikawa went ahead and grabbed his bag from my hand. "Oh thank you kageya-" Then, without hesitation, I got on my tippy toes in front of oikawa and kissed him on his cheek quickly. I pulled away and stepped back blushing like crazy, looking down at the floor. "I-I-I l-love you oi-oikawa!" I hugged him and pulled away, still looking down on the floor. "I'll-I'll wait ou-outside fo-for you..." I ran out of the gym, having my face still be all red and squealing like a little girl. I was really happy! My heart pounding so hard and so fast! I can't believe I actually did that! Oh, and I can only imagine him doing the same for me!