Chapter Three

sorry for the long wait.....school and shit but anyways, I'm back with a new chapter, so enjoy and hope you like it

(Tsukishima's P.O.V):

I was in the gym, practicing my blocking for a while now, until I needed a break. I went to the bench and sat down for a little, using my towel to wipe away my sweat from my face, my neck, and, you get the idea. I was going to drink water when I noticed I didn't have any. "Uh, guys, I'll be back just need to refill my water bottle," "Oh, okay tsuki, don't take long," "Tadashi, what did i say calling me that-" "Oh, sorry, I'm sorry," "Hm, it's okay, anyways, be back," 

I left going to the drinking fountain and filled my bottle completely. I was walking back until I saw a person, near the entrance of the school, and he looked, really familiar. That's when I got really curious so I walked over there only to see, it was kageyama. 

I was so shocked, I froze, not knowing what to do. But automatically I ran towards him, dropping my water bottle and just running towards him, he looked like he was ready to pass out, so when I got there with him, I yelled out, "Kageyama!?" 

That's when he passed out, falling, but I was there to catch him and wrap my arm around his waist and I used my free hand to check his arms, I saw his legs and I was really worried, he looked like if he got in a fight or something. But that didn't matter now, I carried him in my arms: Imagine him carrying kageyama like this and kageyama injured:

 But that didn't matter now, I carried him in my arms: Imagine him carrying kageyama like this and kageyama injured:

I ran as fast as I could past the gym, to the main building. I think I heard someone yelling out my name but I didn't care, I had to get kageyama to a nurse, so they can help him. 

And after, the next time someone tries to hurt him, I'll make sure they get a taste of their own medicine,

this,

I swear tobio,

I promise,

CLIFFHANGER, BUT SORRY IT WAS SHORT, I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT!