Chapter Eleven: The Letter

(Oikawa's P.O.V): 

Tobio, Tobio, Tobio. 

I hope you don't forget you're mine, and soon, very soon . . . you will be. Ugh, how much I want you right here with me right now, how much anger I have in me because you aren't tied up in a chair where I need you to be. Then again, the bed seems better. Shit, I need to finish this up.

I want to tell him face-to-face but . . I assume after what I did he'd be terrified to get near me. I just need to let this out. I can't keep it inside my head anymore. My room is so messy, funny how I just realized when I threw a crumbled up paper somewhere on the floor. I was at my desk with a sheet of paper in front of me and I'm honestly pissed off. I want to try and express my feelings through this paper to tobio, but instead I end up writing things like "Ah tobio, can't wait to see your blood smeared on me", "I need you tied up", "I want to strangle you.

"UGH" I ripped the paper and gripped my hair angrily, trying to calm down my breathing. I'm insane I know.. but if I want kageyama.. I need to calm down and think it through.

-----

(Third P.O.V)

Minutes suddenly felt like they turned into hours until finally Oikawa had finished his love letter. Well sort of.

As he wrote all his feelings he had felt and how wrong it was of him to have treated kageyama they way he treated him before, he started writing out a plan. A plan to kidnap him. How he would do it, how he would capture him in the right moment and make sure nothing, absolutely nothing.. gets in his way. 

"It's perfect. It's perfect. Why didn't I think of this sooner?!" He slammed his hand against the wall, it slightly stinged a little but that didn't matter. All that mattered was he was going to get what he wanted, and that was kageyama. He was so proud he could scream out loud with not a single care at the moment. He felt this feeling... new feeling he was feeling... like if he had just won the lottery. 

---

Kageyama and Tsukishima were free to go home, but Tsukishima had to be extra careful while being at home and going out for any reason. Kageyama promised Tsukishima he would make sure to take care of him due to his condition. 

"Even if you weren't hurt Tsuki, I will still look after you."

"Aww," Kei wrapped his arms carefully around kageyama's waist and hugged him. They were inside their home, safe from the world beyond their front door. Currently they were both sitting on their bed, kageyama slightly hovering over Kei's lap. "You know I'm not fragile Tobio, you can sit on my lap without standing on your feet."

"I know I know but, like the doctor said you have to be extra careful due to you know.."

Kei kissed Tobio's forehead. "I know my Tobio but it's fine really. Besides it's just my shoulder, it's not like that bastard managed to get me anywhere down to my legs or thighs."

Tobio hesitated before he got closer and sat comfortably on Kei's lap. "There you go, see? Nothing to worry about." Tobio smiled as he laid his head against Kei's chest. It did hurt Kei's shoulder whenever he moved his arm in one way or another but he was super careful when he wrapped his arms around Tobio, pulling him closer against his body. He wanted to hold him, even if it hurts him to move that much, he can't afford to lose his Tobio again.