"I Love Lana Parrilla"

Part 3

While Kim's mother had some rehearsals with Colin O Donoghue, Kim sat with Lana in the canteen and talked non-stop. The two sat together and looked at each other with beaming eyes "So Kim, you said before that your mother was with the l word?" Lana asked after a while and Kim nodded "yes, she played Helena Peabody, have you seen the show once?" Lana shook her head, but then said "I know that one of the actresses' daughters is called like my dog." The two laughed and then Lana said that she had a second dog, which is still a puppy and hears Levi. Kim was totally interested and curious, she took in every piece of information and never let go of it. Just as she was about to answer Lana's offer to see her dogs in her trailer, her mother Rachel already said no. Rachel had been there for a while and had listened to what the two of them were telling each other and as a mother she recognized the twinkle in her daughter's eyes. "Why not Mum? She just wanted to show me her dogs." Kim was so angry with her mother that she forbade her to meet Lana. On the way to the hotel, the elder tried to explain to her daughter that she did not want her to do something again with another actress, even if she and Broom became friends after the separation from Victoria, it is not often the case. Kim didn't care, she thought about Lana the whole time and was happy to see the older one again tomorrow. But for her mother there was not only this reason as a prohibition, Lana is 10 years younger than herself, far too old for her daughter ..