102

hey guys!! so like i said, the prologue/intro to my new fic "Delicate" has been posted, as promised!! so it'd be pretty cool if you could check it out, save it, vote, and such, you know the drill hehh

the first official chapter is going to be out pretty soon!!!

and i know you guys love the real life written chapters so much so just a little fun tease... it's gonna be 100% all real life! some chapters are even 6k words long soo.... whew

AND your horny asses are gonna get some good stuff.... so keep your eyes peeled... and be patient with me tho 👀

thank you all for all the love and support! ur all literally the fricken best<33

so you can head to my profile to check out the story, or just follow this link!

https://www.wattpad.com/1177305411?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=ireallylikekiwis&wp_originator=UgyERV7iF3eue8yZIRcFLiXpNfijN5bGGH7MPLY3BMqms3fd0pbrGH5uFmc%2FRx3VJW6yiJAoTsY2ctAbVGYs%2BJWP%2FcyuXOTPEQes4QXr%2BusLVUn05W%2B2yLG3tTopa2zl

———

AUGUST, commentary film

chapter 1- Till Forever Falls Apart

A: The first track, or chapter, on this album... it was the first song that we wrote completely and recorded and as soon as it was done, I knew that it would open up whatever project I was going to work on next, whether it was just a personal one like the million other saved files on my computer, or well, what it came to be. This album.
The story behind this track is actually pretty funny. I wrote it at the start of quarantine when time no longer seemed linear and by that I mean when days and nights and weeks all started to blend into this mush in the so-called space and time continuum that we live in. Here's a little bit of some geeky, nerdy shit for ya.
It was around three in the morning I think, when I first started writing it. I was in this strange mindset, where everything just felt... almost hopeless. It was chaos reigning. I guess, entropy is the word for it, right? Maybe. But at the same time, you know, that night, this calm washed over me. I think weirdly, despite everything that was going on, I was doing the best I ever had in years. And I sat at this small keyboard in my childhood bedroom and I laid down the initial chord progression. The verse all the way up to the pre-chorus, the walk-down. Du-nu-nu-nu-nu... "I've got you and I know"... that one.
And as I repeated that, I felt it needed something else, so I transposed it to the guitar, this one right here and it just worked. I got the whole instrumental bit down in like, thirty minutes and I recorded them on my phone, actually.
The lyrics were a little harder, but I really enjoyed writing them. I think the hard bit was that, the song meant a lot to me even as I was writing it. And so, every time I wrote a line, I needed to make sure it was perfect. That it hit you just right.
So, I kept working on it until it was like 8 in the morning and I was just buzzed that I'd just written this whole song. I had to show it to someone, I was so proud of it. And I thought, hm, who better than my good friend Dorothea?

[Enter Jack]

J: right, and this Dorothea, she's....?

A: she's not a real person, obviously

J: Wait, she's not?