Chapter 5

"WHA!?" Sakura's inner screeched.

"What does he mean! Maybe Queen as in his best friend Queen. Aren't we too young for this! I'm only sixteen for kami's sake! I don't want to marry that jerk who broke my sisters heart. I love-"

"Sakura!"

The pinkette shook her head and looked at her irritated mother, a confused King and a grinning Prince.

"W-What?" Sakura stammered nervously.

"I'm sorry for my child's behavior," Tsunade apologized and let out a short sigh.

"Child!" Sakura hissed. "I'm no child, I'm an adult!" Sakura huffed and crossed her arms.

"Why don't you sit, we can talk this over if you'd like?" Jiaraya said soothingly. "I understand, it's a lot to take in, the other-"

"Father!" Sasuke growled. "Don't mind
him Sakura, please, maybe you'd like to go on a walk with me, we can talk about it together." A grin formed on Sasuke's face and he extended his hand out for Sakura to grab.

"N-No it's fine," Sakura shook her head. "J-Just give me a moment, I-I have to think."

Sakura scooped up her dress and dashed out of the room.

"Let me go after her," Sasuke stood up and rushed out the door to see where she was heading to.

She ran all the way to the garden and collapsed on the soft grass. Many called and asked her what was wrong, but she ignored everyone's calls and just kept going.

She panted heavily and ran a hand through her messy hair from the wind blowing through it. What was she going to do. She didn't want to marry him, he didn't seem like he'd care for her. There were many maidens who had fallen head over heels for him. He loves the attention from women, which means he wouldn't pay as much as attention she would like.

"Princess?"

"Kakashi-san!"

"What happened?" Kakashi kneeled down next to the pink haired Princess. "Did something happen, is your mother mad for interrupting her meeting?"

"No, but that's not he problem." Sakura shook her head sadly and shifted her gaze to the ground.

"Then what is it?"

"Prince Sasuke asked me to become his Queen," Sakura spoke quietly.

"Your kidding!" Kakashi narrowed his eyes and his eyebrows crashed down, furiously.

"N-No, I wouldn't be joking about something like this," Sakura shook her hands in defense. "What do you think I should do, Kakashi-san?" Sakura spoke softly, her fingers curling around the long pieces of grass.

"Well what does your heart tell you?" Kakashi replied. "It would bring great honor to your family and the Kingdom, but what really matters most is your happiness, if you aren't happy with him or feel comfortable with him then he isn't a keeper, but if he treats you respectfully and as if your the only girl on earth then he's a keeper."

Sakura looked up at Kakashi in amazement. He spoke so wisely and kindly to her, it's as if he's been through a situation like this before. It makes her wondered, but she wouldn't ask.

"Thank you Kakashi-san," Sakura smiled and threw her arms around him tightly.

Kakashi hesitated, but couldn't resist and hug her back. For a moment Kakashi could feel someone glaring at him, as if it could burn right through him. He just shook it off and tried to comfort Sakura to the best of his ability.