Chapter 3

Sakura was watching her youngest sister, Hinata, closely. She was very curious about her where bouts last night. She isn't one to miss dinner, and if she does, she informs everyone about it or apologizes right away.

"S-Sakura-chan, is something wrong," Hinata asked nervously, not glancing away from her food.

"Nothing," Sakura shakes her head and leans forward, "Actually I wanted to ask you something."

She gives the purple haired princess no time to answer, "Why weren't you at dinner last night, that's not like you?" She questioned and looked at her, searching for an answer.

"I-I didn't think anyone would've noticed?" Hinata spoke softly, softly poking her food with her fork.

"Well I noticed," Sakura stated, "I was just worried, that's all."

"R-Really?" Hinata responded with a hint of shock.

"Yeah," Sakura nodded her head, "Your my younger sister and I'll always worry over you."

Sakura smiled sweetly at her shocked and flustered sister, who couldn't find the right words to say.

"I was just tired that's all," Hinata answered and looked up at Sakura.

Sakura raised her eyebrow and leaned forwarded. "Honest," Hinata held her hands up in defense.

Sakura sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Alright," she mumbled. She knew Hinata wasn't one to lie. So the only thing Sakura could do was shrug it off. But, thinking about her sister missing it literally hit her.

She bounced back up and searched the end of the table, where her bun loving sister, Tenten, was missing. Something strange is going on and Sakura doesn't like it.

"Hey where's-"

Just then the doors opened and everyone instantly turned their attention towards the doors that led to the dining hall.

"Good morning, girls," Tsunade ,the Queen and the four Princesses mother, announced happily.

"Mother, Tenten-chan and Shizune-san, what's going on," Sakura protested, "Why were you late Tenten-chan?!"

"Why are you always asking questions?" Tenten retorted and took a seat next to the blonde princess.

Sakura just growled and turned her attention back to her mother, Tsunade, and Shizune.

"Tenten-chan is right," Tsunade crossed her arms, sending Sakura a deep glare.

Sakura narrowed her eyes and shot a glare back at her mother. They were in a heated battle, and it didn't look like one of them wanted to lose.

"Young lady, I will send you to your room if you don't stop acting so childish!" Tsunade raised her voice, ending the stare off.

Sakura just 'hmphed' and slumped back in her seat, crossing her arms over her petite chest.

"Ino-chan, would you mind coming with me for a little bit," Tsunade asked turning to the other blonde in the family, "Today you won't have any classes again."

"Again!" Sakura thought internally. "What is she hiding from me?!"

"Of course, mother," the teal eyed Princess replied and got up from the table.

"Be good," Tsunade said sternly, keeping her gaze at the enraged pinkette, before walking off with her apprentice and daughter.

"Have a nice day, Princesses," Shizune bowed her head and scurried off.