Chapter 4

"Hah!"

Sakura lunged forward with the wooden pole at the untouchable man.

Kakashi, easily, moved his pole down and blocked her weak attack. He had to admit she was very strong, as a matter of fact, she was extremely strong for a princess. But, why wouldn't she, her mother is a goddess when it comes to strength so someone had to inherit it.

"Princess your stance is sloppy," Kakashi implied and lowered his pole.

"What did I say!" Sakura fumed. "When training I want you to call me by my name!"

Kakashi winced at her harshness. He regrets training her at times. Her attitude is different when she wasn't wearing those fancy dresses, jewelry and makeup.

"Alright c'mon lets try fighting with our bare hands," Kakashi motions the frustrated pinkette over to the center of the training area.

"Alright," Sakura huffs and places the wooden pole back in its original spot.

Sakura and Kakashi walked to the middle and stood a couple feet apart.

"Alright," Kakashi walked over to Sakura and stood behind her, "Just relax yourself while I give you different fighting positions, you tell me which one is most comfortable, alright?"

"Alright," Sakura nodded her head and waited for Kakashi.

He gently wrapped his hands around her wrist and started moving them differently. After a couple of movements she told Kakashi to stop.

"Alright, this is comfortable," Sakura spoke gently and opened her eyes.

Her right arm was extended out slightly and her left arm was tucked in close to her waist, with her hands clenched. Her right legs was extended and her left leg was back holding her weight, since she was leaning back for support.

"Alright, this is just like how we practice," Kakashi stood in a fighting stance. "Go!"

With that Kakashi lunged forward with his fist positioned for her head.

Sakura pulled her left arm up and her right arm crossing over it to deflect his punch. While blocking it in time Sakura swept her leg underneath Kakashi, but he leaped over it and flipped over her.

Kakashi swiftly turned around and threw his right leg up in the air. Sakura blocked it with her back facing him.

She turned around and swung her arm forward putting her weight into it. Sadly Kakashi caught. It was now a battle for strength and dominance, he knew for sure he'd lose to her over strength.

Sakura threw her other fist forward, but Kakashi caught that one as well and they both fought back to see who would give up.

While Sakura wasn't paying attention, Kakashi released quickly and Salura stumbled forward from losing the force in front of her.

Kakashi tripped Sakura, grabbing her arm behind her back and landed on top of her.

"Damn it," Sakura mumbled and slammed her head on the matted surfaced.

"Never let your guard down," Kakashi replied, not releasing her just yet or moving off of her.

"Um," Sakura trailed off and couldn't gather her words properly, "W-Would you mine getting off of me?"

"Of course, sorry," Kakashi quickly scrambled to his feet and took a hold of the pinkette's hand, that fit ever so perfectly in his.

"Thank you," Sakura nodded her head and brushed herself off.