45. Wooing.

°°° hola!   Update here!!

Happy reading.. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Enjoy..!!!°°°

Third Person POV~~~

"Miss Rancer.. that would be all for today. I'm glad you reach out to me after a long time. I was actually hoping I won't see you back here again.. but I'm still glad you are still holding on. I'm thankful you choose to seek help.." Dr Maris said helping Aurora up from the chair

"Thank you Dr. Maris.." Aurora pass a weak smile at the middle age woman. Who have been very supportive and patient, encouraging her, guiding her for the past years.

"Not a problem.. it's my pleasure to help" she said back scribbling something on the board. As Aurora take a chair in front of her desk.

"This time I'm not prescribing any sleeping pills, nor any painkillers. I'm suggesting this time.. you face it on. Miss Rancer, we have been together for almost four years and I honestly wish we don't continued this meet.. of course I'm not saying outside of the hospital. I want you to find your healing.." Aurora silently stare back at her.

"So far you must have notice.. your past always triggers your emotions. And shortly you suffer from attack. Nothing can stop that.. not me. Nor medicines.. but your son. As you have reported back to me since then I have started observing your progress and I think.. it's time" Dr Maris said worrying.

During their section she have notice Aurora condition is worsening. Her emotions were pretty unstable. That if she have delayed making a choice to seek help.. Dr Maris fear, she would fall into depression, or worst. Go crazy.. from instability of her haphazard emotions.

"Dr Maris.. I.. I don't know. I have thought about it and I tried but I'm.. I just can't. Something.. it's like something is stopping me. I become suffocated, dizzy.. I don't even notice my surrounding. I want to get better.. be stronger but it's draining my confidence away" Aurora weakly whisper, after the call with Alan two days ago. She could not help but think about what he said.

The more she think about it.. her past, the more she was getting worst. And she could notice.. she was going back to how she was years ago.

"But you're not alone. If I'm right you're doing this for them. For your son and for his father. Always remember Aurora.. they are your strength. A patients determination and strong will have always been their key power in healing. And finally they attain freedom from this rope of chains.. you have change a lot compare to when we first met.." Dr Maris smile remembering about their past.

"You're were a fragile girl.. broken and bruise with unhealing pains. I have never encounter a patient like you. No matter how much you were suffering because of someone else.. you never held grudges against them. That is one of the many things I love about you. And because of that you have manage to win over and over again. No amount of attacks you have suffered can amount to the numbers of fights you have won.. and you're still standing strong"

"Courageous enough to enter this room again.. while many avoid it. You have endured enough and this time, it's your turn to fight the real battle.." Dr Maris whisper squeezing her hand on the table.

"Thank you.. Dr Maris. I'll try.. I want to fight my own battle. Thank you for all this year's.. and I hope this will be the last we met under this reason again.." Aurora said making her grin with pride.

"I hope too. I hope for that.. Aurora" with a smile she walks out of her office. Feeling her heart at rest. She felt lighter after consoling with Dr Maris.