-chapter 1-

Mary was reading in her room when suddenly her phone started ringing. It was Sid! Her best friend. She was always there for her. Sid was the party animal but not in a bad way. Mary didn't like going with her. She liked staying inside doing homework or playing on her laptop. She quickly answer the phone with a smile on her face.
"Hey, Mary! What's up?"
"Umm. I was just doing homework... Is everything okay?"
"Yes! Of course. I wanted to ask you if you want to come to a party with me!"
( Mary didn't want to make her friend mad at her so she agreed. )
"Umm.. Sure. What's the worst that could happen?"
"That's the spirit! I'll pick you up at 8."
"Oka-" But she was interrupted by her mother calling for dinner.
   Mary closed the phone then went downstairs. The time passed slowly but that wasn't a problem for her. After dinner, she worked some more on homework then went to bed without realizing what was about to happen.    Her phone started beeping again. It was Sid. Mary woke up then got herself some nice clothes. She got downstairs then entered Sid's car.    After a 10 minute drive, the car stops in front of an enormous house. The music was blasting from the speakers. Both of them got out of the car.
"Sid... Can we go home? I don't have a good feeling about this..."
"What!? I can't hear you! "
And she started taking Mary to the house.

Author's note:
Hey, guys! Short chapter, I know! But I will make the next one a bit longer! Have fun reading! <3
-264 words