Chapter 8

If you don't know, unfortunately my laptop broke, but luckily I have my old one ಥ‿ಥ I would work on my phone but I like working on a bigger keyboard, since I grew up mostly around computers (*cough* school *cough*) Hopefully it didn't mess up things too much, because it broke as I was finishing up this chapter (╥﹏╥) so if you do see like a sentence cut off or something please tell me so I can fix it. What a great day to start off the day (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"All right." Hinata said, standing up once he tied his shoes, "I'm off."

"Have a nice time." His sister said, sleepily as he headed out.

The orange haired male rode his bike towards the school, 'Four more days 'til the practice match against Nekoma. In our matches from here on out...That spike...That receive...They're going to be on our side!' He thought, as he continued his small journey to school, "It's kind of amazing. All right. It's training camp time!" He exclaimed, as he let his feet off the pedals, and going down the hill.

-----

"Ijichi-san, I'll be at a different location in a few days, but I got rid of most of the strong curses." (Y/n) said, as she talked to the nervous male over the phone.

"All right. Just be sure to call the day you leave, and update us." He said.

"Hai!" The girl said, "Oh, right, before I forget...there is a small tiny thing that um...happened."

The male on the other side of the phone was worried that something happened, or if she switched with the curse.

"There may or may not be two people that know the existence of Sukuna..."

"Wh-What?!"

"They got attacked by a curse last time, so I saved them, but when the attack happened, it made them see curses. They got attacked again, and Sukuna decided to pop up. Don't worry! I told them to keep a secret."

"Well, I hope they do keep the secret, (Y/n)-chan, or else we're going to have to do something about it."

"I understand." She then looked at the clock, "Ah! I better go, I'll call you soon, Ijichi-san! Tell my brother I said hi!" She said, hanging up, not letting the male respond.

The pink haired girl quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her bag, then headed out, 'I hope I don't miss the train!' She thought.

Minutes passed and the train was a few seconds from leaving, but the girl picked up the speed. Before the doors closed, (Y/n) slid through and sighed in relief.

"Barely made it..." She mumbled, before looking around finding no seats. Though for some odd reason, one guy was sitting, but had no one around him.

The male was tall and had a serious expression on his face, which made it look like he was glaring. He had light hair color and a large frame, his most outstanding feature was his missing eyebrows.

The girl shrugged and sat next to the male, which slightly startled them.

(Y/n) yawned and rubbed her eyes slightly feeling them get teary, 'I should've slept earlier...Ukai-san is going to beat me.' She thought.

The male next to her noticed her tired state and felt bad, he grabbed his bag and opened it before getting something from it and giving it to the girl.

The girl saw something being handed to her, making her look and seeing a chocolate bar, which made her eyes sparkle. She looked at the male, "Can I really have it?" She asked, as the male only nodded, "Thank you!" She took the bar, then broke it in half, giving the other half to him, "Here. I don't want you to feel bad that I took your whole chocolate bar." She smiled.