{3.9} 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

Door opens, and a woman and man dressed in formal, Janet and Paul Dutton, attire walk in, the man switches on the bedroom light as the woman tosses her purse on the bed.

"That was just a terrible, terrible party." Janet Says

"But there was this one really beautiful woman there." Paul Says

"You should have gone home with her." Janet Says

"I did." Paul Says, They kiss, and he unzips her dress. It falls to the floor.

"I need a few minutes." Janet Says

"Alright, there's a bottle of '89 in the fridge." Paul Says, They kiss again and he walks out the door as she crosses the room and enters the bathroom.

AMANDA'S ROOM

A match is struck on the edge of a box as an incantation is being recited which runs through the rest of the action as a voiceover.

"Echranmuk madan fiéré, fiahohshee shé morelorn" Amanda Says As The match lights a candle, and as the incantation continues to be spoken.

BATHROOM

Janet is removing her diamond necklace in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Marc oh don" Amanda Says

AMANDA'S ROOM

Across the altar Amanda is still reciting her incantation in front of, with various occult objects, including the candle she lit, and bones and symbols drawn on wood.

"Duer kianave kihér tolic" Amanda Says

BATHROOM

Janet opens a brand new toothbrush and removes it.

"Einder bolic" Amanda Says

AMANDA'S ROOM

Amanda opens a cloth on the altar on top of the symbol revealing a used toothbrush inside the cloth.

"Madan fiéré fiahohshee shé morelorn" Amanda Says

BATHROOM

Janet brushes her teeth.

"Marc oh don duer kianave kihér tolic" Amanda Says

AMANDA'S ROOM

Amanda reaches for a dagger and drags it along her right palm dripping a drop blood on the bristles of the toothbrush that she has unwrapped on the altar.

"Echranmuk madan fiéré fiahohshee shé morelorn" Amanda Says

BATHROOM

Janet reaches for her mouth, and wiggles one of her front teeth which comes loose, and falls out in her hand.

"Marc oh don duer kianave kihér tolic einder bolic" Amanda Says

"Oh god." Janet Says

AMANDA'S ROOM

Amanda's hand drips blood.

"Madan fiéré" Amanda Says

BATHROOM

Janet turns slowly, feeling around the inside of her mouth with her tongue.

"Fiahohshee shé morelorn" Amanda Says

AMANDA'S ROOM

Another drop of blood lands on the bristles of the toothbrush.