The Aftermath

Warning - Extra Fluff

Celeste shuffled into the Tardis's kitchen with a yawn, she fell asleep waiting for Donna to show up and funnily enough the Tardis console doesn't make a very comfy pillow

"Morning love." The Doctor came in with a smile, dressed in comfy Tardis blue pyjamas he kisses Celeste on the head.

"mmmm morning." She rested her head on the island countertop and the Doctor smiled fondly at the sight of her mussed hair with ginormous slippers on her feet. He didn't think his bonded could be any more beautiful.

"Do you want to tell me why you insisted on sleeping by the console hmmm?" The Time Lord sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling Celeste onto his lap.

"Waiting for someone." Her eyes were barely open and she pouted at the Doctor. "But she's not here yet and I'm bored waiting."

"And who is this woman?" The Doctor was barely containing his chuckles at how adorable his mate was acting and he kissed her softly on the nose. "Stay with me feisty."

"She's our new friend, the Doctor Donna." Celeste smiled and then frowned, sleepily remembering Donna's end. "But I need to be a part of the metacrisis this time."

"I think that's enough spoilers, don't you Doctor?" Alfie smirks as he enters the kitchen, an eyebrow raised at how Celeste was straddling the Doctor.

"I can't help myself." The older Time Lord blushed as Celeste wriggled around to get comfier on the his lap before cuddling up to his chest.

"Did she get any sleep?" Alfie smiled at the pair and sipped his tea the Tardis made for him.

"No, she's waiting for someone called Donna to appear." Curiosity lit up in both Time Lord's eyes, wondering who this mystery Donna is.

"Hang on." Alfie gets out his phone and dials a number, he puts it on speaker. "Hey Samuel, do you know someone called Donna?"

"Nice try spacemen." Samuel hangs up and the Doctor groans in annoyance.

"I hate waiting."

******************

Rose silently cries as she sits on a random park bench somewhere, she couldn't believe she had lost her own brother and the Doctor. How could she loose them? Okay so maybe she was a bit unfair to her but she didn't do anything major.

Putting her hands into her coat pockets to keep warm, Rose jumps at the crinkle of paper against her skin.

The girls letter! Of course.

Hurriedly, Rose takes out the letter and unfolds it, emotions rushing to the surface as she reads it.

Dear Rose,

I know we have had our difference's you and me, but I know that perhaps if we had more time then maybe we would have been able to resolve those issues.

You are probably wondering if I knew that you would end up in the parallel universe, or Pete's world as the Doctor likes to call it. Yes, I did know. Initially I decided to save you, make sure that you did not end up trapped there but then I realised that it needed to happen.

You are Rose Tyler, the Bad Wolf, the one who helps the doctor in so many different ways and not just in one regeneration - As far as I know, it's four so far. If I saved you from going to the parallel world then who knows what would have happened, but do not be afraid, you will see your brother and the Doctor again.

You have two choices in this world, the first one is to live a normal mundane life, just like any regular old Londoner. Or there's option two, where you don't stop living the legacy that is the Rose Tyler who travelled with the Doctor.

When you use the machine (You'll know which one when it's time.) go ahead with it, you will be saving a lot of lives. I'm going to try and start the preparations now for what's coming but in this world, we have time.

Until we meet again Rose.

Jane/Shay

*******************

"Fiesty love, you need to wake up." Celeste frowned as she blinked her eyes open, yawning quietly. She looked at her surroundings in confusion, the unfamiliar surroundings befuddling her for a moment. "It's my room darling, the Doctor and I did rock, paper, scissors on who got to stay with you."

Letting out a soft laugh, Celeste turned to Alfie with a sleepily smile, the barriers around her heart lowered in her hazy state. She softly kisses him, a smirk pulling at Alfie's lips. Maybe he would help her wake up. He softly pulls her closer, Celeste becoming more responsive by the second.

Turning so Alfie was underneath, Celeste smirked as she straddled his waist, her eyes bright with passion and no longer hazy with sleep. A small growl left Alfie's lips as his bonded shifted deliberating, a teasing smile painting her face.

"Don't tease me love."

"Oh but what if it's so much fun?" Celeste repeated her actions and squeaked when Alfie flipped them so he was hovering above her.

"I warned you." The Time Lord's voice was a low murmur against her neck as he started to kiss up and down her neck, nipping in places here and there. "I guess we'll be in here for another few hours."

.......😉

**********************

A good four hours later, Alfie and Celeste sheepishly walk into the console room, her clothes a bit frayed with rips in some places. The Doctor snorts, drinking his tea as he leans against the console.

"Morningg."

"Oh shush spaceman, as if you're going to be any different."

"She's got you there Doctor."

"Damn it, you're right."

Sorry guys I didn't really want to go into details on smut, hope you don't mind :)