Eleven

Once the kids were all asleep, Steve and Bucky made out on the large sectional sofa. A 2000s horror film that Steve had seen hundreds of times played on the flat screen TV and their Howling Commandos Brewery pumpkin ales half-drunk and forgotten on the coffee table.

It was one of Steve's favorite parts of his favorite holiday. Especially when their tongues slid beside one another's and Steve could still taste the chocolate that Bucky had taken from their kids' trick-or-treating stash.

"God, you taste so sweet," Bucky complimented as he pulled back for a breather. A very short breather as he started kissing along Steve's jaw and down his neck.

As Bucky started grinding down on him, Steve bit back a moan when he felt his husband's clothed erection push against his hip. When Bucky nipped at his mating scar and started sliding his large, warm hands under Steve's sweatshirt, Steve quietly whimpered. Needing his mate.

Breathlessly, Steve insisted, "Bedroom."

Nodding, Bucky lifted Steve from the couch, earning a squeak in surprise from the petite omega. Bucky chuckled before burying his face in the crook of Steve's neck. Stamping open mouth kisses along the elegant arch and nipping at Steve's Adam's apple as he carried him into the master bedroom.

Kicking the door shut behind him, Bucky tossed Steve onto their king size bed before doubling back so he could lock the door. After all, the last thing they needed was their kids walking in on them.

Sitting up, Steve removed his clothing as he watched Bucky make his way back over to the bed. His heart was pounding in his chest while his dick started throbbing in its cotton confines. Thirteen years later and Steve still couldn't believe that this mischievous, compassionate, and absolutely devilishly handsome man had chosen him.

Seeing that Steve was completely naked on the bed, Bucky didn't waste a second before stripping out of his own clothing. So caught up in being on top of Steve, the alpha lost his balance and landed with a thud on his ass.

Steve couldn't help but chuckle as he asked, "You alright."

"I'm fine," Bucky assured, untangling the clothing from his limbs.

Once free from the jogger sweatpants, Bucky lunged for Steve, earning another chuckle from the omega and a gasp in surprise when he boxed him in beneath Bucky's still impressive body. Bucky used that to his advantage as he slipped him the tongue. As he won a battle of dominance, Bucky let out a guttural groan when Steve went pliant beneath him.

As Bucky slid his flesh hand down to Steve's leaking hole, Steve brought his legs up to frame the graying brunet's hips. With the created space just for him, Bucky groaned again and teased Steve by lightly rubbing the pad of his index finger around the puckered ring.

The more that Bucky teased, the needier Steve grew. Biting back his moans so they wouldn't be too loud while his slick wet the tips of Bucky's fingers along with his cheeks and the spot where he was laying.

"C'mon already," Steve whined. "I wanna come before a kid interrupts us."

Resting his forehead against Steve's slender shoulder, Bucky chuckled. Before Steve could complain again, Bucky thrust a long finger into him. Relaxing into a moan, Steve closed his eyes and licked his lips. Meeting Bucky thrust for thrust as he started fucking himself on that sweet, sweet digit.

"Fuck," Steve groaned when Bucky added another finger.

After that, it didn't take long for Bucky to stretch Steve. Scissoring and curling his finger against Steve's prostate, Bucky soon began thrusting in three fingers. Steve continued meeting each thrust tic for tac as the first burn from the stretch melted away into nothing but pure pleasure.

Before Steve could beg for more, Bucky removed his fingers and sat back on his feet. Stroking over his hard cock, Bucky gazed affectionately down at Steve with lust filled eyes.

Sitting up, Steve pressed a kiss to Bucky's lips while he wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck. Passionately, the pair kissed as Steve pressed in rougher until the alpha laid on his back. From there, Steve climbed onto his mate and straddled him.

Reaching behind himself, Steve lined Bucky's hard cock to his dripping hole. When the blunt head of it touched the lax ring of muscle, both men groaned. Not wasting another minute, Steve slid down on that glorious length.

Inhaling deeply, Bucky exhaled a guttural groan. Meanwhile all Steve could do was close his eyes and toss his head back. God, he loved that stretch and the sweet edge of pleasure-pain. Planting his hands on Bucky's hairy chest, Steve looked down at his mate, seeing if he was ready for him to move. A single nod was all the answer he got, but luckily it was the answer he needed.

Slowly, Steve lifted himself off, nearly completely, before quickly dropping back down. Groaning, Bucky immediately set his hands on Steve's hips. Not taking over the rhythm and harshness of Steve's bounces, just holding the petite omega. Removing his hands from Bucky's chest, Steve reached behind himself and rested his hands on Bucky's thick, muscular thighs.

With the new angle Bucky's cock dragged along Steve's prostate with each thrust. While he wanted to scream at the pleasure, he knew better than that and chewed on his lower lip to quiet himself. Bucky must've had the same thought, only his face was turned and he was biting the pillow beneath his head.

As Steve sped up his movements, he could feel the ballooning of Bucky's knot, and couldn't fight back the moan that that elicited. Bucky's fingers tightened enough to surely leave bruises but neither of them cared as their pleasure continued climbing towards the edge of the precipice. Doubling their efforts to climax, Bucky started thrusting up, fucking Steve hard and deep. Then, the alpha removed his right hand from Steve's hip and wrapped it around the omega's erection.

After that, it didn't take long before both men were coming. Steve, all over himself and Bucky's flesh hand. Bucky, inside of Steve with the omega's lax hole teasing his inflated knot.

Too fucked out to care about clean up just yet, Steve slumped forward. Nuzzling in the crook of Bucky's neck, he nosed along the corded column and pressed a sweet kiss to the mating scar. All the while, Bucky contently scent marked down Steve's naturally crooked spine.

Kissing Steve's sweaty temple, Bucky wished him, "Happy anniversary, doll."

Pleased as punch, Steve hummed and confirmed, "Happy anniversary."